Savings2Go / unauthorized credit card charge
My chase credit card statement showed 3 transactions (dated 12jan, 12feb and 12feb) in the amount of $14.95 each month. Total $44.85.
I did not ask for this service.in fact, I have never heard of it prior to noticing it on my statement. A bit worried how they got my credit card number.
This is the second time in the past year this has happened to me.
More Savings2Go Complaints & Reviews
- Savings2Go - unsolicited e-mail, unwanted membership 
- Savings2Go - charged my card wo/authorization 
- Savings2Go - automatic opt-in ripoff 
- Savings2Go - unauthorized charge to my credit card
- Savings2Go - unauthorized charges on my bank account 
- Savings2Go - unauthorized charge 
- Savings2Go - fraud 
- Savings2Go - unwanted account 
- Savings2Go - scam and cheating 
- Savings2Go - unauthorized membership and payment plan