Savings 2 Go

2700 West Plano Pkwy
Plano, Texas
Phone: 888-551-9964
savings2go.com
This company has been chargin a recurring debit on my bank account for several months. The reason I did not spot it is because the charges look similar to an automatic savings account that I have set up called Way 2 Save. Now, WellsFargo is investigating the charges and I'm left wondering how far back they go. I was able to go back to 8/1/11 for a current total of $224.25 !!! There are probably more charges that could go even higher. Some of the stuff I'm reading about online regarding this company is that they automatically enroll you in when you buy stuff over the phone like Sham-Wow, Acai Clense, etc. My advice is to ask up front if they are going to automatically enroll you in anything when phone ordering, and of course always pay close close close attention to your bank statements.

Savings 2 Go

Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  16th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
Occurred on my credit card. Didn't notice it because we don't use that card except for automatic insurance payment etc. It was such a small amount thought it was the amount of our insurance. Savings 2 go took us for a whole year. My husband is out of work and even though it was only $15 a month it really hurt. Had to cancel the card to get it to stop.
N  5th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I actually work for them. The company is Stonebridge Membership Services. PlanPlus and Savings2Go are both offered. The enrollment is done by a third party vendor not the company. The two most common are JC Penny Telemarketing and QUEST Telemarketing Services. Stonebridge is doing an investigation into QUEST now because they have been enrolling people who do not wish to be enrolled. The company name and phone number are always next to every charge if there are ever any questions and people who are enrolled can call and cancel at any time. We also do issue back refunds to the card that was charged. The programs do work if you actually use them. People are just placing the blame on the wrong company. Yes the 14.95 was from stonebridge but a telemarketer from a different company enrolled you. It is a legitimate business. All stonebridge locations are in the United States. The companies main office is not a secret and is available to anyone. I just turned 19, graduated high school and am attending college and working full time. If you ever call into us please keep in mind we are normal people just like you doing our job. At stonebridge call center we do not enroll you. We only help process cancellations, give refunds, let you know how you were enrolled, and help you order your member benefits. If the programs are used correctly they help you save more money than you pay for the membership. The membership is always enrolled under a 30 day free trial at first by the telemarketer. Keep in mind as well that calling in and cussing out someone that does not even have the ability to enroll you and who's only job is to assist the person calling with what they need isn't very beneficial to you. I'm probably one of the nicest, laid back. and outgoing people you'd ever meet. Growing up in the small southern area I did you are always used to everyone being kind to one another. No matter how disgusting or terrible someone speaks or acts towards me I am still nice to them. The representative that you call at stonebridge to have cancel you is just doing their job and trying to help you. They didn't sign you up for anything. They're trying to help you so please just try to help them by making it a pleasant call. and if they do offer you any other membership for a free trial please don't get hostile with them. It is just a requirement of the job and if you say you're not interested then we don't sign you up for anything. Just thought I'd share some information from the other side so everyone would be more informed just to help out some!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree