Savings 2 Go

Posted:

Enrolled without consent

Stonebridge Benefit Services, Inc.
Plano, Texas
Phone: 1-800-488-1944
I discovered charges on my bank account for this savinggs to go membership. I never enrolled in this membership. They told me after a 30 day free tial membership it could be cancalled and I am still being charged because I can not find a way to get in touch with them now.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  8th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
These people need to be STOPED!!! times are hard enough without TRASHIE PEOPLE !!! like this stealing your hard earn money. PLEASE CALL YOUR BBB .
N  28th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
At Savings2Go nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.
N  31st of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
call 1800 403-3333 Stonebridge benifit service will cancle it over the phone for you

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree