Savings 2 Go / This company has been charging my card for maybe 2 years

This company has been charging my card for maybe 2 years that i know of. a charge of 15 dollars every month, sometimes twice a month, thats almost $400 dollars total and i NEVER signed up to this. i dont even know what is it. someone else got charged as well, but they said that they had signed up through the phone, didnt like it so they canceled about a year ago, and barely realized that they kept getting charged. if this has happened to you, we can probably get together and sue their a**es!!

Hu

Comments

Ch
  1st of Jun, 2011

my mother who is elderly has been charged 14.95 repeadtedly over the last few months. she has very limited money and has no money to pay her electric bill. or have money for anything else(like food!) i hope that we can get some help immedietly!

Ki
  9th of Dec, 2011

Me too! Phone number to call and stop this charge?

Ki
  9th of Dec, 2011

I can't find a phone number to call and get these charges stopped. Can anyone help?

Co
  9th of Dec, 2011

The toll free number for Savings2Go is 1-877-527-1965.

Ja
  24th of Jan, 2012

I ordered smoke assist, and when they take your info, they order the magazines and grocery savings as well, yes it is a rip off, call the company and tell them to cancel the account, all the money they "stole" will be credited back to your card

Da
  23rd of Nov, 2012

I am came up to the end of my free trial period and had not used the program at all. I called the service number 1-877-527-1965 and they cancelled it with no hassle. As far as I am concerned they did exactly as they said they would. I appreciate that.

Me
  29th of May, 2014

I just wrote for a dispute to this company 30 minutes ago for charging my credit card in the amount of 14.95 for 3 months now. I wish they really refund me as i did not benefit anything nor even know what is the charges all about.