Saveourbones.com / Stolen money

United States Review updated:

I am very disappointed with SaveOurBones company. I have spent about $70 and purchased a book from them. They took my money really fast but I never got the book. When I contacted customer care service they said that I have to be more patient, then they just stopped replying.
I'm a 68 year old man and $70 is a lot to me! When I found this website I was very excited and interested, but now I can only think of how to get my money back. I would not recommend SaveOurBones to anyone!

Cu
Aug 08, 2016

Comments

Aug 13, 2016

We thank you for your purchase and understand your concerns! All books sold at our website for the last several months are digital, downloadable e-books. If you did purchase a printed book before we switched to all digital, then it was shipped using with a tracking number. So sorry the Customer Support agent did not tell you this. In fact, the Customer Support agent should have checked the tracking for you! We greatly apologize for this. Feel free to contact us again via email so we can resolve this issue in your favor.
    Sincerely,