Saudi Post / package from u. s.

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

My two packaged send my wife here in saudi coming from california with the following date : december 24, 2012 and february 14, 2013... I received only yesterday one package (20 march 2013), this is the last package that send to me my wife last february 14, 2013... Suppossed to be the first package im gonna receive for the month of february... I dont know what happened to my package and there is something wrong to the employee of saudi post office or in the tracking? Its almost 6 package I received last year but its good nothing happened like this... The only thing I dont like is my last package last year, I remember november 2012... Something wrong with the carton... I have noticed that the original packaging tape of u. S. Was changed by the tape of saudi post... Ive losted 3 shirt and one belt... Its rediculous... And its happened again almost one big carton I did not receive... Im hoping that the saudi post office management give an action to this kind of problem... This is a bad image of saudi post office in riyadh if youre some employee doing something wrong with their job... Hoping that this problem dont happened again... Thank you very much...

• Mohammed Iftekhar's Response, Mar 26, 2018

My ems posted document EG082751644SA not received yet to the destination

• Mohammed Iftekhar's Response, Apr 30, 2018

I have sent a parcel through Saudi post On 19-02-2018.The tracking no is EG082751644SA and when I checked online that is shown as departed to manama but still not arrived to the exact destination and again I call to Saudi post customers care they also said it is departed to manama you have collect from there. After that i called to manama post customer service and they give reply they don't receive any parcel as given tracking number. I think my parcel is missing somewhere. Please consider this matter and take necessary action to deliver or return back to as mentioned from address.

• Rashid Mahdi's Response, Jun 08, 2018

The box is 30 kg and contains new assorted clothes and shoes 2phone covers it is wraped with a brown tape all over and adressed in all sides of the box
    Last update was on 22of may

• Rashid Mahdi's Response, Jun 09, 2018

Dear Sir,
    I wish to lodge my complain regarding my lost parcel which i sent through Saudi post
    . Sent from Al Dawli Agency Um-Al Hammam office Ar Riyadh on 21-05-2018 at 23:13:00.
    It is now 18 day without any update or any kind of explanation . The parcel can not be traced in Riyadh not even to the destination country kenya
    Please advice on this

• Very Slow's Response, Jun 14, 2018

Jeddah*

• Rashid Mahdi's Response, Jun 25, 2018

Please what Saudi Arabia post is doing is not good we send parcel and they don’t reach their destination and the worst of all is when we visit your offices for inquiries we are treated like we have gone to beg for favors and not for our rights.the staff at the staffs at the counters are very arrogant please we are asking for what is ours haraaaam wallah CP073888366SA

• Khurram Shahzad 83's Response, Sep 12, 2018

My tracking number for the shipment is RG969233185BE from Belgium post.

• Khurram Shahzad 83's Response, Sep 12, 2018

See attached screen shot please

Pi
Mar 20, 2013

Comments

• Ah
      Aug 14, 2018
    Saudi Post - postal shipment
    Netherlands

sir my shipment number RU141032120NL go to riydah post office but i live in al aridah pls send my shipment in al aridah abu ariesh post office
    i attached a screenshort photo whit this email that you send me my mobile number pls check this attachment specially

Aug 14, 2018
    Saudi Post - Documents
    sp.com.sa

Why don't reach my shipment.plz cheak my problem.

• Pa
    Saudi Post - Ring didnt received
    Singapor
    AliExpress.com

Hi dear sir or madam.
    actually our 1 parcel from singapor came in khobar but still we didnt receive it ... But on the tracking its showing that Delivery Failed..
    even i didnt received any message from post office...
    please make sure that how can i get it..
    thanks u so much.

• Ve
    Saudi Post - Delivery parcel
    Saudi Arabia

My parcel has not been updated for 5 days now. It is supposedly to have arrived Jeddab by now but has not been updated at all. If it does get stucked in custom, at least show it.
    My tracking number is CP127782255MY. The service is very slow in updating anything. Please, update.

Saudi Post - Delayed/lost parcel CP073888366SA
    Mombasa
    Kenya

Please find where you have sent my parcel
    It's a 30 kg box sent from Riyadh on 21/05/2018 your tracking shows it has been sent to Nairobi on 22/05/2018 but the parcel is not in Nairobi . I have an Email from Kenyan post sent to me on 16/06/2018 saying to have not received this parcel and they advised me to seek explanation from Saudi post office

Saudi Post - Delayed parcel
    Mariakani
    Kenya

Dear sir,
    Ramadhan mubarak to you and the entir staff of the Saudi Post
    My Names are Rashid Mahdi Abdallah i sent a parcel from Al Dawli Agency Um-Al Hammam office Ar Riyadh. The tracking number is CP073888366SA its 30 kg.
    This parcel has now 18 days and its not arrived and it can not even be tracked please update me on this as am now worried

• As
    Saudi Post - Can't get any information my product from china via singapore post
    Al Yasmin district

I am buy one product from aliexpress.com china online shoping product is arived ksa before one week but unfortunately we can't get any information
    Product address is

• Mu
    Saudi Post - Shipment suppose to be delivered in jeddah diverted to madina
    China

RG945879235CN
    Ref to above tracking # coming from china and will be delivered to jeddah. As per Saudi post app tracking show it will diverted to Madina need support to be delivered in jeddah.
    Building 8665, flat 118-S, 5th floor Al Amir majid street, Al aziziyah, 23342 -2126
    Thx

• Al
    Saudi Post - Delay in parcel delivery
    Saudi Arabia

Following are the parcel details. One month has passed not received yet.

Please provide the update.

Number: CP061822583SA
    Date of posting: 25/4/2018
    Collection centre: Sakaka Aljouf Saudi arabia.
    Date out of sorting centre Delhi: 11/5/2018

• Om
    Saudi Post - order no. rb495837336sg / I am travelling on 27-march
    China
    Singapore
    Aliexpress.com

Dears,
    I am travelling on 27-march due to having annual vacation and my flight is already done, after that the order is useless. My shipment is stuck on the same update since 12-march !!!need your help to receive it before 27-march!!!

• Ar
    Saudi Post - Package given to other person
    Dammam
    sp.com.sa

On my tracking (CH101168190AU) info, it state that its already delivered since 9th May 2018. my brother went to Central Saudi Post office in dammam to pick it up but they said that they already gave it to another person named ahmed mohammed Ali. They gave my package to wrong person. kindly help me on this.

Saudi Post - my parcel document eg082751644sa
    Ad dammam
    Saudi Arabia

I have sent a parcel through Saudi post On 19-02-2018 and the parcel is till not arrived to the destination where I have sent.The tracking no is EG082751644SA and when I checked the no that is shown as departed to manama but still not arrived to the destination and again I call to Saudi post customers care they said within two days delivered.

• Th
      Aug 20, 2018
    Saudi Post - registered post document not received yet - (ref: rr072554976sa)
    Vaniyambadi
    India

Registered parcel (RR072554976SA) was sent on 8th March 2018 from Saudi Post makkah, But the parcel is still not delivered to destination address in india, And online tracking is still showing departing to mumbai on 12th of March 2018, Now it's almost 20 days

please assist me in getting the parcel soon

• Ki
    Saudi Post - Package
    Stanton
    California

I track my package from USA, it's was in the custom for 2months now . What's wrong ? Why it takes time of the custom to clear???
    CH037127910US
    Please do action about this issue . Thank you

• Sh
      Aug 21, 2018
    Saudi Post - Parcel (Documents)

Respected sir,
    i will like to write a complaint to you that, i have sent a parcel to my home country Pakistan on 24/4/2018.
    But still not delivered.
    kindly check the status and solve my problem.
    i need my parcel urgently.
    Tracking i. D RR067606755SA

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards:
    Shahzad Riaz

• Ab
      Aug 21, 2018
    Saudi Post - CP071051725SA ..... I am complaining on delay my package that still not delivered to required address
    Kamalia punjab pakistan

Kamalia Punjab

• Fo
    Saudi Post - Passport
    Saudi Arabia

My passport was coming from hail to riyadh but unfortunately i didn't recieve any msg from saudi post and now my passport is in najran whats the best possible way to get my passport in riyadh

• Ki
      Aug 21, 2018
    Saudi Post - I am waiting my product from 2 month's.
    Yanbu al bahar.
    Saudi Arabia

I buy something's from china by online shopping 3 month's ago & now 1pp% my product is arrived in Saudia but Saudi post office (Yanbu) is not giving me my product I am waiting my product from 2 month's even thay are not cooperating with me my product is expensive.
    Somebody please help me.

• Ha
    Saudi Post - my parcel not came
    India

My parcal truck no is CU225265715IN. One manth camplet but parcel not caming. Maseeg came form soudi post on 14 march 2018. But after 20 days parcel not came.

Sep 01, 2018
    Saudi Post - my package is not updated
    Suri,karidhya
    India

My package is was last update on December 15 and now there is no update at all for 7 days.The tracking number is CP069466477SA . Please tell me when I wl get my package. Why is it taking such a long time? How long does it normally take for a shipment to be at...

• Saudi Post - not delivered
    Ariyallur
    India

I am Register a letter in olaya post office at 26.12.2017 tr No_RR035473099SA it is not delivered

Sep 02, 2018
    Saudi Post - register mailed
    Tabuk
    Saudi Arabia

I sent a register post from Saudi post to my home country india November 20. 2017 which is tracking number is RR016412769SA why its happened.
    Why take so long to receive in my place it's almost 28 days.

Sep 04, 2018
    Saudi Post - registered post status saudi to india

Hi sir,

I have sent a registered post on 15th of nov to india (tracking no: rr064774520sa), as per the current status it's showing "departed to mumbai"... But I am not able to track my shipment...

Please help me to track my shipment, I want to know about my shipment status...

• Ak
    Saudi Post - about delivery
    Hail
    Saudi Arabia

I order from dubai to hail yesterday i check tracking no. I see this is in hail today i go to saudi post here tell this return to riyaz because this peried finsh one month in hail but in one month i did not recive any massag3 or call from saudi post plz can you return again to hail

• Zo
    Saudi Post - Parcel not received
    sp.com.sa

I am booking one parcel to Saudi post for delivering in Pakistan, at the date of 14-08-2018 are yet not received. There is no other way to tracking my order in Pakistan please resolve this issue. Details of my parcel are given below:

Tracking number :EJ005702938SA

kindly, Up to date me about my Parcel.

Saudi Post - parcel not received sent through saudi post

Saudi post-parcel
    I have sent a parcel to Sri Lanka through Saudi Arabia post more than 20 days.my tracking number is CP061840701SA when I have tracked the number it is shown as departed to Colombo but still my parcel is not arrived to Sri Lanka.pleas consider this.thank you.

• Va

Sep 11, 2018
    Saudi Post - ek070270897sa
    Hyderabad Telangana India
    India

This is my tracking No EK070270897SA send to the Hyderabad India on 15th September, 2017 still showing depoted on 16th Sep 2017 till now not received to my destination

• Mu
      Sep 18, 2018
    Saudi Post - my parcel

Good day
    I came to complain about the delay on the delivery of my parcel. It was dispatched on the 2nd Sep 2018 from dammam khober KSA to Pakistan lahore, and I was told that it would take 2-3days to arrive (they guaranteed me), but until today I haven't received it.
    Kindly check the status of parcel.
    Cell00923224776902

• Kh
      Sep 18, 2018
    Saudi Post - Shipment delayed
    Medina
    sp.com.sa

My online purchase item was held in medina from 9 sep 2018. When it will reach in yanbu industrial city.

• Qu
      Oct 02, 2018
    Saudi Post - My parcel RE163057874SE is not deliver but came to saudi post office.how take it long.?
    Sausi arabia
    saudiradwa.com

Imquiry about my parcel.

• Na
      Oct 14, 2018
    Saudi Post - Bag
    Lahore pakistan
    Pakistan

I have book my bag from Madina to lahore Pakistan on 12 sep 2018 i have not yet receive it my tracking number is EJ005889985SA

Oct 15, 2018
    Saudi Post - Not deliver to destination
    India

Sir my parcel with track number RRR077835032SA was not sent from saudi arabia . It shows that the parcel is at jeddah sorting center since 5/9/2018. There is no further update so please consider my kind request and take necessary steps to my parcel to destination mumbai

• Sn
      Oct 22, 2018
    Saudi Post - my name is chitta ranjan biswal working in riyadh location. I posted one parcel no. cu700184878sa in 27/05/2017 in batha centre.
    saudipost.com

My parcel no. Cu700184878SA.I posted in 27/05/2017 in Batha centre.Till not no delivery in India.

Kindly co-ordinate asap.

Regards

Biswal

• En
      Oct 27, 2018
    Saudi Post - RY913111398SG
    Saudi Arabia

My parcel is pending for delivery in AS-SALAM post office RIYADH since more than one week.

Why not being delivered???

• Si
      Nov 01, 2018
    Saudi Post - parcel post
    Jubail
    [protected]@yahoo.in

saudi post office dammam/cp043631021sa/delay delivery or missing,
    dear sir please check my parcel post in date 17-03-2017-CP043631021SA but still not received in my house and this parcel I am self going to Indian postal service
    and check but still parcel in Dammam post office so asap please send parcel India my children studings books inside only

• Pr
      Nov 20, 2018
    Saudi Post - Delivery of items
    Malaysia

On the 27th Of October, I sent an item from POS Malaysia to Jeddah, but my item hasn't arrived to it's stated address, and from the tracker, it shows that it has arrived the Salama office already.

• Fo
      Mar 09, 2019
    Saudi Post - Parcel
    Saudi Arabia

Hi I just want to clarify because the parcel which I was about to claim was named by my gmail account name and not my Iqama stated name. Can you please help me claim my parcel because even tho i already explain to them they won't give me my parcel. I already submitted my iqama and give them my mobile number.

• Ar
      May 18, 2019
    Saudi Post - RA635359965RU was not delivered due to the mobile number not matched to the receiver mobile number
    Saudi Arabia

My parcel no.RA635359965RU was arrived at the Saudi Post office but it seem's like attempt to delivery, I decide to call the Saudi Post costumer service saying that my mobile number did not matched even I had a tracking number already. Can you guys tell or any suggestion or shall I go to the Saudi Post office?

Thanks

• As
      Jun 01, 2019
    Saudi Post - Date palm, dry mix powder of juice, custard & bisk.
    AZIZIA MAKKAH
    Saudi Arabia

I have sent date palms (tamor) dry mix powder of juice, custard & bisko my cousin to Pakistan on dated 25th of Shaban. But the item did not receive there so far. Here is my humble request to enquire about it & make sure delievery of these items to corresponding person.