Sasol / unsatisfactory treatment
On the 27 September 2018, I filled in Petrol at the Newtown Sasol. At that time my car was from service at Kia on the 26th September 2018. The car stopped working and it war jerking. I took the car back to Kia where they told me that they have drained petrol from it and the petrol had some form of water. Kia gave me a quotation of about 5100 in order to fix the car and we have been in constant contact with Ephraim Papo who told us that it was not Sasol's fault. I eventually told Kia to go ahead and fix the car as this is my only form of Transport. I then paid for the service which was discounted to R2277 plus 200 for fuel. I then sent this information to Ephraim who told me that I need to have 3 slips which show that I have been regularly filling at Sasol and then he will arrange for a refund. I unfortunately do not have 3 slips as I did not foresee that I will experience problems. I since have 1 transaction which I did with my bank card on the 18th September at Sasol Newtown which is the regular garage that I use. I also sometimes use the one in Riverlea next to the recreation centre.
I humbly request that my claim be paid as I believe this was not my fault. I still have the petrol drained from my car in the boot which is another loss.
More Sasol Complaints & Reviews
- Sasol - terrible customer service and appalling attitude 
- Sasol - bad attitude and arrogance of sasol silverton management
- Isithebe Sasol Garage Mandeni KZN - poorest customer service sithebe sasol garage
- Sasol - water in diesel - ref no 100254016
- Sasol - I am complaining about unclean diesel. 
- Sasol - management
- Sasol - cashier phindiwe
- Sasol - sasol filling stations.
- Sasol - 29/07/2018 2:30am... staff complaints
- Sasol - witkoppen service station - bad service