Santander Consumer USA / change address

1 MO, United States Review updated:

My Auto Loan Company was Citi - Finical Auto. In August of 2010 Santander Consumer USA took over my auto loan. From that point to September. I still thought Citi was my bill collector. That day is when my life turned upside down. I have never ever received a Auto Loan payment, But I have spend countless hours on the phone trying to make sure they change my address to my current one. Also I have been force to pay the fee of $15.00 each month for the last 5 months which is a grand total of an extra $100.00 they are literally ROBBING from me.
Last month I was furious with them .I spent 2 hours yes that is right 2 hours on the phone to make sure they might Finally get something right, but of course to find out December 3rd 2010 they had mailed my bill to address i have not lived in since April of 2009. I have lost all hope of ever getting an car payment and to the point of the thought of killing myself has seemed like a pretty good idea. Just so I can finally escape this horrible, brainless, worthless, pathetic corporation.
This Corporation is Huge. There is no reasonable explanation why they can not change an address. Which is an action a wild baby monkey in a comma can do. I live in America One of the Most competitive countries on the globe and yet we have this huge corporation
that can't even do an action that anyone can do in 2 minutes. It is a simple action pull up the profile highlight the error hit delete . input the correct information. Hit save and finished .

Comments

• Sc
      14th of Feb, 2011

complaint is completely hilarrious i must say...people like u lie sooo much just to get ur ### off on small things u cant even do ur self...to my knowledge the processing fee is $10.95 and thenall u have to do is simple ask for the mailing address and put ur personal cheque in an envelop and sent it to the postal address which any representative will provide u...ONLY COMMON SENSE ### HOLE...sorry its not common too U