Santander Consumer USA / change address
My Auto Loan Company was Citi - Finical Auto. In August of 2010 Santander Consumer USA took over my auto loan. From that point to September. I still thought Citi was my bill collector. That day is when my life turned upside down. I have never ever received a Auto Loan payment, But I have spend countless hours on the phone trying to make sure they change my address to my current one. Also I have been force to pay the fee of $15.00 each month for the last 5 months which is a grand total of an extra $100.00 they are literally ROBBING from me.
Last month I was furious with them .I spent 2 hours yes that is right 2 hours on the phone to make sure they might Finally get something right, but of course to find out December 3rd 2010 they had mailed my bill to address i have not lived in since April of 2009. I have lost all hope of ever getting an car payment and to the point of the thought of killing myself has seemed like a pretty good idea. Just so I can finally escape this horrible, brainless, worthless, pathetic corporation.
This Corporation is Huge. There is no reasonable explanation why they can not change an address. Which is an action a wild baby monkey in a comma can do. I live in America One of the Most competitive countries on the globe and yet we have this huge corporation
that can't even do an action that anyone can do in 2 minutes. It is a simple action pull up the profile highlight the error hit delete . input the correct information. Hit save and finished .
More Santander Consumer USA Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Consumer USA - predatory leanding
- Santander Consumer USA - 2009 nissan
- Santander Consumer USA - paying for car - more owed that original loan
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
- Santander - auto financing - predatory lending on the aging