Santander Consumer USA / copy of contract once taken over from drive financial
I have sent in several registered letters, overnight requiring signatures requesting copies of my loan agreement that I originally made with drive financial and every time I call they say we will get that out to you today... It has never come!
I one year later still do not have a copy of my financial agreement originally entered into with drive financial!
They both suck and I am seeking an attorney because I do believe that they have their own terms and dinterest rate attached and that is not what I signed!!! They bought the debt and can't prove it to me that I have a loan with them and the terms... Well then I suppose that I don't owe them any money because they can't provided a written agreement with the terms!
More Santander Consumer USA Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Consumer USA - billing and website issues 
- Santander Consumer - scam 
- Drive Financial Dba Santander Consumer USA - everything 
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
- Santander Bank - the $ 3,000,00 you posted on my car papers without me knowing it ruined my life,