Santander Bank / imo a lousy business
Since santander bank took over sovereign bank i've had more issues than I care to remember.
From being charged for early redemption fees that the contract I had never disclosed, that after complaining several times to get fixed, to fees for using a saving account that was opened at their suggestion, plus having them take over 2 months to get me a debit card due to their inability to enter my correct address, plus issues I don't even have time to mention i've now had enough of them.
I gave them many chances. If they they're too big, well then I guess it time this little guy moves on to a bank where I know i'll get good service.
More Santander Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Santander Consumer USA - illegal practices and consumer harrassment 
- Santander Consumer USA - join in on the class action lawsuit 
- Santander Consumer USA - unethical service 
- Santander Bank - mishandling of purchased autoloan 
- Santander Consumer USA - refund due 
- Santander Consumer USA - billing and website issues 
- Santander Consumer - scam 
- Drive Financial Dba Santander Consumer USA - everything 
- Santander Consumer USA - auto loan
- Santander Bank - the $ 3,000,00 you posted on my car papers without me knowing it ruined my life,