Sam's Club / membership services

1 6373 Youngerman CircleJacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:

On Friday, January 15, 2016, I went into my local Sam's Club to buy some items for my business and for my family. I had not been in recently, so, before I went into the store, I checked to make sure my membership account was still current, and, it was. Then I proceeded to load up a cart with all that it could hold of the items that I needed to buy. Over $250 worth of stuff. When I got to the cashier after about 2 hours of steady shopping, my membership card said that it was expired when it was scanned. The cashier made no attempt to check with customer service on this for me. I was so disgusted that I left all the stuff that I was going to buy on the checkout belt and walked out of the store. I have contacted Sams Club Customer Service and have not received any response from them regarding this issue. I can assure them that I will NEVER GO INTO A SAMS CLUB AGAIN TO BUY ANYTHING. After leaving the store, I checked again on my membership status, and, sure enough, it is current. Still no response from Sam's Club. What a bunch of Arkansas carpetbaggers! I hope online sales put them out of business.

Wn
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• Wh
      4th of Jul, 2016

You first waste food then wish them out of a job. How arrogant you are. Your membership probably was in good standing, but your card was expired. It would be simple enough to look at your card and see the expiration date on it. It also is your responsibility to get your card renewed, not the cashier. It is her job to ring you up and take your money. What do you do when your bank card expires? Do you b**** at the bank and blame them for your oversight?

You are obviously not old enough to have a membership, so thank you for never going back.