Sam's Choice / spiral sliced ham had a hoof in it!

1 630 Westminster street First floor, Fitchburg, United States Review updated:
Phone: 978 345 0598

I purchased a spiral sliced half ham from your super WalMart in Leominster ma. Around or on December 18th for my Christmas day dinner. I have called to explain the situation to customer service with a promise of a return telephone call tomorrow Dec 29th due to today being a Sunday. My name is Amy Springer I would like someone to see the ham bone that was in my ham. It was very disturbing! Our entire family did not have a holiday meal due to the upset. No one would eat it! Please I hope this reaches the proper staff. Right now I have been unable to find the receipt, which I told the young lady in the customer service department. I am going to continue looking and tomorrow when my husband comes home from work, he will search through the trash. I do know it was a Sams choice red package not green. The purchase was made on my bank card so I'm positive my bank can look up the purchase. This one incident has made me think more about the ethical treatment of animals. I wonder about your vendors and the conditions their live stock live in and eventually become an item we purchase at all WalMart store's? I looked to post my complaint to your facebook sight. It appears I can not send any private messages to the site. Unfortunately if I receive no response I feel strongly enough to warn the customers who are also my friends, family and colleagues in the community so posting public (only option for your facebook) will be a last resort, however not a resort I have not spent serious time pondering.

Am
Dec 28, 2014

Comments

• He
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Sam's Choice - Frozen Meal
    Daniels
    West Virginia

There was a rock in my frozen meal. It broke my tooth.