SalesForce.com / investors before customers
Are ability to purchase software through Salesforce.com is not dictated by our needs as a customer but by their investors.
We have repeatedly attempted to upgrade editions for additional functionality but have been told 'no' and that we have to wait until the next renewal date as it would negatively affect current contract values which the accounting department will not allow. This has nothing to do with the need of the customer and everything to do with their stock price. This is not customer service but customer disservice.
If a company treats you poorly for reasons of greed with the little things, imagine what kind of business partner they will be with the big things.
More SalesForce.com Complaints & Reviews
- SalesForce.com - unauthorized charges 
- SalesForce.com - billing 
- SalesForce.com - billing/support 
- SalesForce.com - scam 
- SalesForce.com - salesforce.com insensitive during final crisis to small businesses
- SalesForce.com - license subscription
- SalesForce.com - salesforce training
- SalesForce.com - security - lighting
- SalesForce.com - adam quinlan - rude and arrogant communication and copying my director into emails that I have specifically asked him to remove him from
- [Resolved] SalesForce.com - salesforce crm