Sahalie / fraud

OH, United States Review updated:
I TOO ORDERED FROM SHALIE ON DECEMBER 2. I RECEIVEDONE PACKAGE THAT SAID IT CONTAINED 4 ITEMS ON THE PRINTED PACKING SLIP.THE 4 WAS CROSSED OUT AND A PENCILED 2 WAS THERE.BOXONLY CONTAINED 1 ITEM.GOT A SECOND ITEM 4 DAYS LATER.STILL NO SIGN OF THE OTHER THREE ITEMS.HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD FOR A COMBINED
TIME OF 4 HOURS HUNG UP ON ONCE AND NO HELP.MERRY CHRISTMAS SAHALIE YOU SUCK!
Su

Comments

Fu
  23rd of Dec, 2008
I placed an order on Dec. 8th to assure Christmas delivery.

As late as Dec. 18th this company advertised GUARANTEED Christmas delivery.

My order never came. I started calling for information on my order Dec. 18th. I was disconnected several times and on other occasions promised a call back from a supervisor. None ever came. The customer service rep told me "they had sold too much stuff, but were still telling everybody they would definately get everything by Christmas.

Today is Dec. 23rd. They told me they never shipped my order and that it would not be arriving in time for Christmas. I asked to speak to a supervisor and the customer service rep hung up on me. This company was still taking orders they KNEW they could not and would not deliver as late as last week! Merry Christmas from SAHALIE!!
Wd
  23rd of Dec, 2008
This is the kind of thing that happens when a company is about to declare bankruptcy.
Bo
  25th of Feb, 2009
omg! THEY SUCK! tHEY HUNG UP ON MY 3 TIMES ON 2/25/09. THEY CHARGED ME EXTRA $2.00 AND CAN'T EXPLAIN IT, JUST KEEP HANGING UP! sENT TWO EMAILS TO CS, NO RESPONSE. WHAT JERKS!
Bo
  25th of Feb, 2009
Sahalie Sucks! They kept hanging up on me! They charged me $2.00 to return something, couldn't explain why! Emailed them, no response. Buttheads!
Li
  22nd of Oct, 2010
I also oredered from Sahalie a couple of weeks ago and I noticed on my bank statement this morning that there was a $14.95 unauthorized charge. Thanks to the previous complaint that provided a number to call. I spoke with a man named Ben who informed me that I signed up for a reward program when I made my purchase. This programs benefits include a $15.00 off coupon or free shipping on my next order... LOL. But they charge your account illegally 14.95 to make up for it... And that is a monthly fee! The number I called was a telemarketing number which means your privacy is also disclosed when making a purchase.. Wow, would highly recommend not ordering from Sahalie! I will be making a complaint with the better business Buruea as well. It's only 14.95 but how many innocent people are being charged this fee and may not even know it unless you check your satement.. while Sahalie benefits at everyones expense. What a shame. I never agreed to any reward program unless it was is such fine print that it was missed so be careful.

Sahalie Logo Sahalie