Sahalie / horrible customer service

Sahalie has HORRIBLE customer service. They charge you for items not shipped. They pay no attention to the fact the you paid extra for rush shipping. Also, they say items are in stock, but are not. They won't answer your question, either. They only give canned responses that don't even pertain to your questions.

N  23rd of Dec, 2008 by
PROCEED WITH CAUTION! This company is horrible to do business with. I ordered my items (which were all listed in stock) over a week ago and paid extra for expedited shipping. Not only has my "expedited" shipping time come and gone, apparently the order still has not left the warehouse. That's what I was told at the end of last week... Since then I am unable to get through on the phone lines at all. There is a recorded message that they are unable to help me due to the high call volume.

So, they have my money and I have nothing. Who knows if or when the product will ever show up. I am kicking myself. Should have done some research before buying from a company I've never used before. Beware, the website and the catalog are glossy and professional. The reality is quite a different story.

I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and urge anyone else having problems to do the same.
A  4th of Apr, 2013 by
Terrible customer service! Same problems some others have mentioned. Say Items are in stock and then don't mail out or process returns for " 3-4 weeks" as I was quoted in an email. Then when I call they want me verify my shipping, phone & email when I just shipped them a return and just emailed them and called, helllooo !!! The rude agents that repeat their script of updating there system blah blah blah... and give you all this totally non sensical information not relevant to the reason for your call. Via email or on the phone they communicate like they can careless if you order from there or not. Either they have really subpar employees or they have heard complaints so much they just don't care anymore. This place has cute clothes but a nightmare for Customer service Management - is anyone overseeing this department????

Sahalie Logo Sahalie