Safestyle UK / Harassment

Sunderland, United Kingdom Review updated:

Safestyle offered myself and my husband a no obligation quotation for our windows. After coming to our home to give us a quotation, they walked out without providing one as our son was too noisy for them. They then rang us and asked if there would be a time when our son would not be home so they could come back and do a quotation. Our son is two years old so I told them no and to take our number off their phone list. Since then they have bombarded us with calls and have been told over and over to remove our number from their list and never call again, unfortunately the calls just keep coming. We are now sick of their calls and as no number appears when they call are unsure whether to answer our phone or not. I have told them to stop harassing us but they just keep calling.

Pa
Jun 02, 2014

Comments

• Be
      Nov 26, 2015

I have had the same problem with safestyle, I had two quotes was messed about over 2 years, even though I had Windows
    Fitted in the end by a local company at a lot cheaper price& have advised safestyle of this they still keep ringing.
    They are totally incompetent a complete bunch of Cowboys, don't go near them!!!

• Pc
      Feb 26, 2019

It is now 2019, and they have not improved. I have never had quotes or anything else from them but they won't stop phoning me. I have now pointed out that it is illegal to make unsolicited contact, and that I will pursue this from a legal standpoint. Now I just have to find out how to do that!!!