[Resolved] Safecartregcure software automatic subscription renewal

I noticed a transaction on may PayPal account on 20th December to Safe cart, on investigation I discovered it was for Regcure software and was an automatic subscription renewal, as I only spotted this on around the 23rd Dec. As I no longer used or wanted this software I decided to ask for a refund it was to late to ring them as the phone lines were closed, so I used their contact message facility on their website to ask for a refund.
over the Christmas period I forgot all about it until the 26th of January when I rang Safecart to cancel further payments and ask for a refund, I was told that the refund period was over and if I wanted a refund I would have to email the customer service department which I did immediately. As yet I have received no reply to either message.

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Mar 07, 2017

Hello,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. Please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you with figuring out the charge you are seeing. You can reach our customer service at [protected], 6am to 6pm Monday through Friday or 7am to 3pm Saturdays and Sundays. You can also email us at [protected]@safecart.com.
    Warm regards,