Safecart / driver detective, driver detective

NonUS Verified
Phone: 800-209-6437
This thing looked good to down load but ran test and did not do the job i thought it would do? like chips and Drivers. But didn't, and cost me 39.90 in cash bad investment. Don R. Jones

N  6th of Mar, 2009 by
i got driver detective and payed for it using paypal. i think driver detective is a big joke.. I hope no one else pays for driver detective.it is a wast of time and money.
N  6th of Mar, 2009 by
i know driver detective is a wast of money. and i'm not sure about safecart?
N  19th of Mar, 2009 by
Hello Don and Norman,

SafeCart is an online payment processor for many different software publishers. We are sorry to hear the software you had purchased had not been to your satisfaction and we would be happy to assist you with it. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
I hope that we can quickly resolve these matters for you.
Kind regards,
SafeCart Customer Service
D  9th of Apr, 2009 by
When I contacted safecart.com at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7 the mail box was full.

Unfortuntly I have also ordered Perfect Unstaller through safe card and have not recieved an activation key from them and when I make an inquiry I get a "record not found" but if I try to reorder I get an "already ordered" message.
A  9th of Apr, 2009 by
I totally agree with above complaints. I have been going back and forth with these people for 6 days now and I am completely disgusted. They keep sending me different ways to do things and none of them work.When I try to put the License Key in it just brings me to the page to order and pay again. Maybe a sucker once, but not twice. I also paid thru paypal and alot of good that did me. Paypal gave me a number to call which yes is the number they say to talk to someone. Press 7. "Hello Christine"this takes you to a mailbox that is full. Now I figure I can just kiss my $49.90 goodbye and that is unfortunate, because my problem is with a perfectly good printer that I was told would work with 100% garantee.This money could have gone to a new printer. Now I am stuck with a printer that does not work and cannot afford to buy a new printer. I hope this money you are taking from people is that important to you. I am disabled and on a very limited income. Unfortunately it was an exspensive lesson to learn especially the way the economy is now. So Thanks for nothing.
A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
I agree. This company is a rip-off. I also downloaded for free. Than it said 9.95 then charged me 29.95.
I call the # and driver detective voice mail is always full and can never get a response. I am going to call the better business bureau. By the way the product did not work. What a scam. It's useless to get anyone to refund your money.
A  29th of Apr, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me but unfortunately paypal took the money from my chequing account so I cant even dispute it with my credit card co. I think Detective Driver is a scam and will be filing with [redacted]. I have a dispute in with paypal but they are useless when it comes to download fraud. I cant get through to Safecart on the number listed the mail box is always full so they may be in collusion with Detective Driver.
A  28th of Jun, 2009 by
I paid 39.90 for a program that couldn't fix the problem. Tipical con.
A  13th of Aug, 2009 by
I want to drag them in court. Mind if I use your complaints as examples?
A  8th of Jan, 2010 by
i also bought this heap of s... very anoyed as well .cost me 40$ as well .put in my id and password nothing happens . e mailed them four times still no reply with in 24 hours THIS IS A SCAM STAY WELL AWAY
N  12th of Jul, 2010 by
stole funds from debit card
N  7th of Aug, 2010 by
optional offer and duplicate initial charge registered with paypal: $37.95
A  27th of Oct, 2010 by
does anyone know where these assssssssholes operate from, because i will shot their ballls off and do my time in prison for this scam and intrusion into my life. These people need stopping, Second year runn- ing they've stolen from my debit card, and I had a new one issued, so somehow, they've found out my new card number sstevevin@yahoo.co.uk
N  19th of Nov, 2010 by
I, too, got stung with buying the product when I thought it was FREE! I put it down as a lesson learned! Now, they are going to charge me for another year! I didn't sign up for anything like that!
I can't contact them to tell them NO! I'm retired, (I'm 71) and living on SS on a VERY tight budget! I WILL have to cut into the small amount I have allotted for FOOD if I can't stop them!! :(
Evelyn Roberts
N  19th of Nov, 2010 by
Update! I finally reached SafeCart and was assured that I am now unsubscribed to DriverCure. Hopefully, this is the END of MY story!
Evelyn R.
A  4th of Mar, 2011 by
Well thanks everyone, I wish I had read all these complaints before I purchased driver detective also filecure. As for safecart, no you can, t reach them. I was whipped away very quickly when purchasing, no converting to AUD only USD, no telling me it was yearly payments, so how do I tell them I don, t want it anymore????? Like you Evelyn I did not sign up for anything about an agreement. As for PayPal, I, m dissapointed in them as I tried to Unsign immediatly I realized what was happening, they could not do anything !!! Surely there is something we can do about all these COMPLAINTS !!!
N  27th of Mar, 2011 by
well im glad i read everyones post before i bought this im having trouble opening up a DXF file which is a computer aided design and when i did the free scan it said that i had 76 items wrong with my drivers i have 2 drivers the odd thing about this is i recently had 2 bran-new hard drives put in so there cant be anything wrong with my hard drives beings that there bran-new im trying to delete the program from my pc but it wont delete i too seen that it said that this was for $9.00nand when i went to the other page it was set for $40.00 what the hec Does anyone know how to open the DXF file by chance??? Thanks.
N  27th of Mar, 2011 by
To Wilbur46--Perhaps Free File Opener will help, this page gives a review and also has a Download available: http://download.cnet.com/Universal-Viewer/3000-2248_4-10606063.html
N  27th of Mar, 2011 by
For others that wish to Unsubscribe, try this page: http://techsupport.paretologic.com/plsupport/consumer/kbdetail.asp?kbid=1148&SearchType=standard&referrer=&gpn=&CustID=&bUseEditor=&keyword=unsubscribe&rfield=&usertype=&gpv=&formaction=search&catID1=&IncludeHTML=&logsearch=False&TotalResults=628&submitbutton=Go&match=and
N  22nd of Jun, 2011 by
It appears that Safe Cart could care less! I am going through the same routine! Now they are saying that they are basically a middleman and I need to contact the manufacturer and "Beg" them for my money! Basically they make it as if they are washing their hands of you and if you have any desire to get a refund then it is up to "YOU!" to negotiate with them for it! WHAT? Safe Cart processed the friggin order then they should have the same power to reverse it! We have all been taken and can kiss any money spent with these crooks "Good Bye!"

SafeCart Logo SafeCart