SA Post Office / 3 packages lost and nobody willing to help
Had 3 seperate packages shipped to me from the US in the beginning of August, all from different places. Phoned the post office, they can't track it because the barcode is wrong : So they gave me the number of the Johannesburg International Postal Center, it took about 3 hours of constant calling to get someone to even pick up the phone, and then the systems were down. Today I phoned and had the pleasure (yeah right) of speaking to Bonnisiwe who told me my packages are untracable and that nothing can be done about it and keeps telling me to wait for the notification slip from my local po.
Things usually take 2 weeks to arrive here from the US, 3 weeks at the most! 8 weeks to wait for 3 is crazy! I suspect that my packages are lying in some dark corner left untouched because of the strike, or some lucky postal worker has decided to keep the contents for himherself.
They won't assign anyone to investigate, and they won't let me investigate myself. It's so disappointing to experience bad service like this.
More SA Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- SA Post Office - Parcel Delivery 
- SA Post Office - Tracking system never works properly 
- SA Post Office - No track and trace on outgoing courier
- SA Post Office - I believe there is some shady dealings at foot here
- SA Post Office - Not interested in doing his job
- SA Post Office - They have such a no care attitude
- SA Post Office - This is no way to be a manager