Russ Darrow Group / applying for credit
I went to Russ Darrow in Appleton WI in April 2017 with the intentions of looking at a car to purchase. After we agreed upon a price, they took my drivers license and my SS# in order to "run" my credit. That was fine except after a back and forth of 30 minutes after the payments were more than I wanted to pay, I decided to obtain my own financing thru my own bank. When I returned home my email inbox started lighting up. They in fact had given my information to EIGHT additional finance companies and all EIGHT of them ran a hard inquiry affecting my credit . When I questioned them and told them I never authorized this, they said, oh yes you did, I had signed some credit inquiry form with very small print allowing them to openly share my information with any one they choose. Will NEVER go to Russ Darrow again, and want the word out about their deceptive business practices.
Updated by Christine Abresch, Jun 30, 2017
They refuse to remove the inquiries from my credit report
More Russ Darrow Group Complaints & Reviews
- Russ Darrow Mazda - They lie like rugs! 
- Russ Darrow - cheated me on price 
- Russ Darrow Honda - Deceptive Practices 
- Russ Darrow Mazda - Negligent; They lack of professionalism, their customer service sucks 
- Russ Darrow - Advertising
- Russ Darrow Group - no service
- Russ Darrow Group - 2011 kia sorento
- Russ Darrow KIA - car is a lemon and service less than desirable.
- Russ Darrow - Running my credit at each location
- Russ Darrow Super Store Appleton - Over Charged