Rue La LA / Rip off

United States Review updated:

Folks, save yourself some hard-earned cash and plenty of aggravation. If the size is not as represented on their site, (has happened to me twice) you are stuck with the items, many of which are deemed "non-returnable" for the convenience of Rue La La. Prices are nowhere near as "discount" as they would like you to think. I saw an item for $99 on Rue La La and found the identical item at a discounter in my neighborhood for $69 on the SAME DAY! Just lost $$ today because item I ordered did not conform to size represented on the site, was much bigger, and they refuse to accept a return, even for a merchandise credit. A bad experience all around, and I will definitely never purchase from them again. Totally a rip off and con game. They pretend you are getting a great deal. NOT AT ALL!!!

De

Comments

• Ru
      4th of Nov, 2011

Oh no - this isn't how we ever want our Memebrs to feed. I'm so sorry! I've reached out to you directly via private message to help so we can make this right.

8th of Nov, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear about your Rue La La experience. I've reached out to you directly via private message to make things right.

8th of Nov, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear about your Rue La La experience. I've reached out to you directly via private message to help so we can make this situation right.

• Ti
      25th of Mar, 2019

As a rule of thumb: If size is not mentioned about a jewelery DO NOT BUY IT. They hide information on purpose, because the earring is so small you need a magnifying glass. I was 10 minutes from ordering a pair of jean at Rue Lala, when I realized that there was NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM. Rule of thumb: Do not disclose your credit card information to website that does not give you their full contact information, address and phone number. Whether you are an online business or not, you have a phone and an address. If you do not disclose it, it is because your intention is to con and not to sell. Thanks for following and stop being victims .