Ruby Tuesday / service and food

Me, my sister and my aunt went to Ruby Tuesday today. We all ordered the same thing. The triple bacon cheeseburger. I made sure I said bacon cheeseburger b/c also on the menu was a triple burger without the bacon and cheese, needless to say the waitress still messed up our order and we got a burger without bacon or cheese. We told her that the order was wrong so she apologized and said they would fix it. When they brought our food back, we got a burger with cheese and still no bacon..we told her again that they forgot the bacon and just decided not to worry about it..so we begin eating our food, my burger that I ordered was suppose to be well done but it was still pink in the middle, I had to pick around the burger in order to not eat the raw part and decided not to worry the waitress since they apparently couldn't get our order right..We were 3/4 into our burger when she brought out 3 strips of cold bacon to us, by this time we were almost done with our burger and fries..I also asked her for a refill on my drink and she clearly forgot that as well and by this time was bringing us our checks..

Ji