Ruby Tuesday / coupon

1 Goldsboro, NC, United States Review updated:

My wife and I recently visited Ruby Tuesday In Goldsboro Nc.We had a coupon BOGO antree. We had our meal and gave the waiter our coupon. He left the table.Later the store manager came back to our table and threw the coupon on the table and said the coupon had already been used.We told him it had not been, that we had just received it . He said again, that his computer said it had been used and that we could not copy and reuse it. We assured him we had not. All the time he was talking loud enough for people on the street outside to hear him.People were stopping what they were doing and looking at us. He continued to repeat the same thing over and over.Finally he said their was nothing he could do.That if we had a problem contact corporate.He gave us their phone number and his name.I contacted them as soon as I returned home and explained what had happened.They rep[lied and said the coupon was good and that it was a software problem witth their computer that left off the first number because it was a 0.ZERO. By the time this was corected, they told me to just go back and use the coupon.I said I dont think so.Now it has expired. After how we were treated by the manager using a valid coupon, I know I was not going to go back and use an expired coupon. I told them I expected an appology from the manager. Their answer was that they had spoken to him. Then they called me a constant complainer. I complained one other time when my wife and I visited this store two weeks in a row and ordered a steak and was told they were out of this steak, we whould have to order something else. 2 times and I am a constant complainer !! I will never return to that Ruby Tuesday again ! They never appologised for his action, just said they had taken care of it !! And told us to take the expired coupon back and use it ! Are they crazy or what ?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009

sounds like a constant complainer to me. if it was such a big deal they were out of steak..order something else or go to a different restaurant. and with your spelling and grammar ( e.g. ANtree (entree) and their (there) ) perhaps you should check out your local mcdonalds or KFC anyway.