Ruby Tuesdaycommercials

Hello!!! Why go out of your way to make the most annoying commercials on the planet. Do you think it will bring business to you? Hardly.

These last commercials with that actress who used to be on SNL are offensive to my ears.

It starts off with a bunch of squeaky talking and then it you have to look at her dressed up in stupid costumes and listen again to that voice.

Really?

Li
May 21, 2018

Comments

• La
      Jul 13, 2018

These new Ruby Tuesday commercials are the worst I ever seen. I'd love to contact whoever is in charge of Marketing at RT to ask why in their right mind did they ever hire this advertising company . I blame the person at RT more than anyone else. Pure garbage and really annoying as well.

• Li
      Jul 13, 2018

@Larry Wilk Do you think the peeps at RT care enough to even read our comments? I noticed those commercials have not aired lately. Cross your fingers. I clearly have too much time on my hands. lol

• Jm
      Oct 22, 2018

@linda sobel I just saw the commercial. Hate it. It's annoying..

• Mi
      Nov 26, 2018

@Larry Wilk That commercial is disgusting and makes me lose my appetite!
    Some idiot at RT approved those commercials? WTG!

• Rr
      Aug 18, 2018

This commercial makes me never want to eat at this restaurant again. As if one annoying woman weren't enough. Triplets, really?

• To
      Oct 06, 2018

There's a new one as of October 6th. What is wrong with those people? I refuse to go to Ruby Tuesday just because of the commercials.

• Jm
      Oct 22, 2018

Why do they think I 'd want to go to eat there where yours are so annoying. Need to rethink your adds.

• De
      Oct 28, 2018

I have to turn channels when your new commercial with the screeching woman comes on! You can't even understand what she's saying at the end - something about did you get that...? For God's sake - Fire your ad people! How did this get past everyone for approval???