Ruby Tuesdayclosing early

On Sunday, May 7th, 2017, at 8:30 p.m. my whole family and I (10 people including two young kids) decided we were going to eat at ruby tuesday, your Cape Girardeau location, because everybody can find something they like to eat there. I even looked online to make sure they hadn't closed.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Cape Girardeau, MOSo we arrive at the restaurant around 8:50 and all get out of the two vehicles and walk up to the door to find that it's locked. I looked at the hours on the door and sure enough it says they close at 10 p.m. also. The employees stood in there and stared at us until we all piled back in the vehicles and went to a different restaurant. I eat here all the time and love the place but not sure I'll be eating here anymore if they can just choose what hours they want to be open. I am very disappointed.

Ruby Tuesday

May 10, 2017

Comments

•   May 10, 2017

Just because their hours are posted, there is no law that says they must be open at those times. Emergencies happen. Could have been a kitchen problem, they could have been robbed, their cook could have quit. There are thousands of reasons why a business will close early. Besides, taking 10 people to eat at a joint that closes in an hour is not cool.