Royal Palm Travel / SCAM

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Royal Palm Travel will first lure you in with promise for travel for 2 or 4 somewhere in the United States. I have heard from others gas cards.
Then they will invite you up to the beautiful towers of the Galleria and have lots of other folks there coming for the same reason. They will require that you and your spouse be present and will need to see a major credit card. After this they will use their very smooth and fast talking sales reps to hype you up and make you think that you are getting the dirt cheap services of their agency because you are getting wholesale prices by cutting out the middle man. They sign you up (no cancellation period allowed per their contract) then they send you away with a nice leather binder that gives you all the details of their services. But wait, you cannot enter their site until you receive your password several days later. And the prices on the web site are not really their prices, you have to call in or email for the actual quotes.
Their prices are actually higher than those you can locate yourself of through the free websites out there like vacationstogo.com, travelocity, expedia, etc. DO NOT EVEN GO TO THESE PRESENTATIONS!!
THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK!!! I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED.

Jo

Comments

• 22
      22nd of Aug, 2009

We got our money back. After filing with Missouri BBB and our credit card company. Both put the heat on them. My credit card company actually put a credit on our credit card and would not pay the bill. All of the sudden we received two calls from Sea Land Travel/All Inclusive Excursions/Royal Palm Travel etc... They wanted to give us our money back. My husband met with them, we got our money back and immediately they asked for us to contact our credit card company so that their merchant account could be cleared. We were persistant. You credit card company can fight for you. If you have not got caught up in this scam STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY!!! If you have then contact everyone you possibly can think of. I had two television stations contact me about doing a story on them. We had researched sooooo much stuff on them and my husband told them some of the information we had on them. I think they were shocked we had done so much homeowrk. Good luck, and don't give up!!!

• Rf
      6th of Oct, 2009

Hi, my email is fred.riegle@hotmail.com. I was scamed last weekend. The speel sure changed to the actual. Lies, switch and bait, "trust me", I fell for it all. If you were taken by these people I'd like your advice or let's do something that might get us results. They're slick but we can fight it together.