Royal Caribbean / be careful if you buy air tickets with your cruise from royal caribbean!

FL, United States Review updated:

Be careful if you buy air tickets with your cruise from Royal Caribbean! They will take Choice Air tickets as a hostage and demand more money for the cruise as they’re pleased!!!
It happened to me. They wanted more money after I had paid everything in full. I called but they were also confused about what the extra charge was for. The wait on the phone was terrible too. Talked to 5-6 rude customer services and I decided to cancel the trip. They laughed at me and said, "If you cancel, you will get penalty from Choice Air!"
I did cancel my trip anyway. It's disgusting. I didn't want them to have more business from me on board. I was sure they will find ways to rib me off if I go on with the cruise. Got $100 penalized for each piece of the tickets --$400 total!!!

Vi
Apr 30, 2013

Comments

•   May 02, 2013

talked to 5-6 rude customer services and I decided to cancel the trip. They laughed at me and said, "If you cancel, you will get penalty from Choice Air!"