Rowan University James Beury [email protected]staff are perverts

1 Review updated:

I was a innocent freshman Rowen University until I met James Beury works at Rowen University. I did not know he was married and until I found out by accident and met her Rowen University. I am so sorry. James told me if we dated he could help me to get into classes that were full and get me scholarships. James is a racist against blacks and is all about white power. I tried to break things off and James would not take no for an answer. James abused me and harassed me every single day non stop. I used to blame myself and thought I deserved it. James Beury threatened me not to report him to Rowen University. I no longer attend Rowen University. I was young when James took advantage off me. James Beury is a dirty old man and racist. James warned me if I had reported his KKK buddies would come after me be careful and be warned if James Beury on campus.

Ex
Nov 21, 2018

Comments

• Wh
      Nov 24, 2018

Sound like James alright. He is a huge [censored]. Have you tried tweeting about it? Tweet @RowanRCB

• Ho
      Dec 01, 2018

James Berry pretends like he’s this good ole boy that is so into you but is a narcissist. He is married with two young kids. He even went to rehab, but clearly didn't take it seriously. He continues his same old bar persona while trying to live a double life with a family. For months, he called & texted throughout the days while i was in class. He knew I wasn't into casual, but he worked for this! One night, he begged for hours on the phone. Finally, the day that we finally “hooked up, ” his wife almost caught ud. I think that she is financially more stable position and more salary at Rowan University.
    James Beury would literally try to screw anything

• Lu
      Dec 01, 2018

He has 2 kids and failed marriages. He will tell you his whole entire life story about how everyone has turned their back on him. He will make you feel sorry for him. He is a pathological liar. James Beury travels all around searching on woman to have sex with both on Craigslist and backpage. He cheated on his wife. He will sleep with anything that walks. Beware of him and all of his lies. He shouldn't be allowed to be employee at Rowan University [protected]@rowan.edu. .

• Ju
      Dec 04, 2018

James runs his mouth and runs Rowan University right into the ground. Pave the way for douchebag James Beury that’s regularly flaunting his “high account character” as well as his delusional unique principles. Smooth talks you right into bed. Time to grow to be a person Beury, considered that you have youngsters.

• Am
      Dec 08, 2018

This “Student Services Specialist” James Beury preys on vulnerable women on campus, and then exploits his position.. He tells them things they want to hear, things that will make them smile… Sure, these are things their husbands and boyfriends should say. James is giving Rowan University a bad name, and dragging down a good school by being a piece of [censored].