Rotita.clothing poorly made and wrong size. do not look those shown on internet

B Feb 04, 2018 Review updated:

The amount of $61.80 was withdrawn from my Credit Card acct. on 1/4/18. I placed the order on 1/3/18. I never received the items until three weeks later. There are no sizes or tags inside of the tops.
The brown top was just stuffed into a big bag that both items were shipped in. The grey top was in a small plastic bag with M0301L121.
These items were shipped from MASSO(HONGKONG) CORP. 20275 BUSINESS
PARKWAY, CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA [protected]. I WOULD LIKE A REFUND TO
MY CREDIT CARD, THERE IS NO WAY THAT I CAN WEAR THESE ITEMS.
Telephone: 402-935-7733CA

• S
      Mar 29, 2018

I ordered some maxi dresses from here and I really need to return them for the right sizes and was told i would get a lable but have not seen it yet. That was almost a month ago. The items have not been worn. What can I do to return them?

• S
      May 17, 2018

I ordered 5 bathing suits from your company totaling $110.81 and one sent separately for $28.51. These suits are of poor quality and are not sized right. I need to know how I can return for a total refund to my credit card. I am extremely unhappy because this is a run around to try and get your money back and return the items.
    Sharon R. Friesz
    16513 West 168th Place
    Olathe, KS 66062

[protected]@centurytel.net

If I do not hear from your I will be submitting a claim against your company. The website I ordered from said easy returns and refunds!

• G
      May 18, 2018

I've been reaching out for a week to make a return because there was nothing in the bag for returns and still haven't heard from anyone. Will NEVER order from one of these countries again.

Jun 07, 2018

I'm in the same boat with a bathing suit, of course there's no paperwork, hell, I can't even research the order. Big mistake. So has anyone found out how to return or get your money back?? TIA

Jun 26, 2018

I bought two swim suits from you! Poorly sized I need a refund and an address to return! How do I get this information!????

Sep 22, 2018