Ross - Simons / Avoid them!
What a fiasco! I ordered an 8" pearl bracelet in march. What arrived was a 7" bracelet in an 8" package. I called and was given a number, with instructions to put that number on the return package, which i was told to mail usps, insured. I specifically asked if i should get a signature (Registered mail) and was told that wasn't necessary. I mailed the package march 23, insured. Guess what? Four weeks later, "we have no record that your package has been received. If it had been our fault, we would have had ups pick it up!" ha! That's not what i was told. I followed their instructions to the letter, and look where am - - up a creek without a paddle. I will never order from them again. You shouldn't either.
More Ross - Simons Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Simons Jewelry - Cranston, RI - Avoid this merchant! 
- Ross Simons Jewelry - Horrible merchandise and customer service!
- Ross-Simons - Correctin erroneous charges
- Ross-Simons - Unethical behavior
- www.ross-simons.com - I didn't get any help from this company 
- Ross Simons Jewelry - Jewelry book