Ross Dress for Less / disatisfied customer
On November 30, 2007 while shopping at the Ross Department store located at 4032 Grand Ave. Chino Hills, CA I wanted to try on several items before purchasing. I was told by the young lady working in the dressing room that in order to try on any garments in the store I had to see the manager first. This made me very upset, the reason I was given, the manager was the only person in the store that could take off the magnetic security alarm which was attached to the garment. I immediately went to see the manager and question why would any store have the customer wait to see the manager in order to try on a garment. His response was for security reasons this is a store policy. I have never seen this policy practice at any other Ross store. Two employees told me that several customers have left the store because they didn’t have time to look for the manager. Can Ross afford to loss customers?
To make matters worse I purchased over $200 in merchandise and was told by the manger, that it was also a store policy that customers couldn’t take carts out of the store to there car. One of the items I purchased was a 15 pound iron wall picture. How could any store make a customer carry a 15 pound item without a cart. I told the manger that I would be filing a complaint. I have never seen customers treated like this in any store, and I have no intentions of ever going into another Ross Store again.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - management
- Ross Dress for Less - extremely low inventory
- Ross Dress for Less - very rude employee
- Ross Stores - paycheck was bounced!!!
- Ross Dress for Less - receipt - number - 0827-02-3813-8210- miramar - fl