Rosewholesale / Merchandise

1 6F BLOCK XILI TOWN NANSHANSHENZHEN, China Review updated:
Phone: 075526063125

I was just scammed out of 111.00 by these scam artists. They sent me un-wearable items. Wrong items and replaced items for what they didn't really have. The invoice has lies on it about how much was spent and total number of pieces is wrong. Not much info on the invoice. I have been trying to call them and send a complaint and all of a sudden the number shows up closed. How is a phone number closed? If you try to send a email complaint..There is a number to log in the box and it keeps kicking it out saying incorrect number when I know I am typing the correct number in the box. How is a number closed. I'm pissed and I want my money back. These people need to be on TV for what they are doing. It's disgusting!!!

Ch
Aug 11, 2015

Comments

• Gi
      12th of May, 2016

Dear Cherikee,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.Could you please provide us your order number?

If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

Yours sincerely,