RoseWe.comno refund

Never order anything from these people!!! I ordered 3 items of clothing in a size large. When they arrived the large was equivalent to a small in us sizes. They obviously make these clothes for the asian market and size them differently. However, they do not tell you this on the website. I immediately contacted them to get the address to return them. They would not give me their address, just kept offering to give me 10% of the total refund if I just keep them. After many emails I finally got the return address. I sent them back and now they say they won't give me a refund because they never received them. I have a tracking number, but the us post office said it does not work in china! They are just a scam operation.

Mh
Mar 26, 2015

Comments

• 87
      Mar 03, 2016

Absolute joke what I ordered to what I received file a complaint and inbox not monitored and you have to call a premium rate overseas number, absolutely livid total crooks and cowboys! Disgusting!

• Re
      Mar 05, 2016

I ordered 2 items over 3 weeks ago. When I placed the order, the company stated that my delivery would take 4-7 days. I have contacted this company several times to ask about the status of my delivery, and I was told to please wait 3-4 more days. I am very disappointed with Customer Service, their availability and their contact methods.

Mar 24, 2016

RUN FROM THIS COMP. When I ordered over $100 of clothes from ROSEWE, it took almost a month for my shipment to arrive.Once I got my order, the clothes appeared and fit nothing like the pictures they present on their website which I've learned that are stolen pictures. It's cheap material with threads handing out and look like it was hand sown together very horribly.

• Ju
      Mar 30, 2016

Dont order anything from this site, repeat dont order anything from this site. Scam scam scam forreal im gone try everything in my power for this lawsuite

• Ni
      Apr 19, 2016

Placed order on April 1, 2016 for $202.00...the money was taken immediately and I have yet to receive anything I ordered. I contacted the company and received a computer generate response. It has been 20 days and my order is still "processing". I want what I ordered or my money back!

Apr 20, 2016

I ordered a swim suit 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive it however they have taken money out of my account. I suited inquiries but the email they send in reference will not open, if course all their advertisements do open! The phone number only leads to a voice mail saying, "the person you are trying to reach is not available. So far all this company represets is theft! !!...and see I am among many!

Apr 20, 2016

Ordered swimsuit 3 weeks ago and have not received however my account was charged. Inquiries are being ignored and finding it impossible to reach them by phone making it impossible to even discuss the matter or get my money back. This company is about theft and seems they are continuing to get away with it. How many complaints does it take?

• Ha
      Apr 28, 2016

I ordered a dress at the end of September from here and NEVER received when it should have been in by October 10th and it's now April 28th. I tried calling them, emailing them, live chatting with them, and I get no response! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!

• Ra
      May 24, 2016

This website Sucks ! I will never ever order from here again ! I had order a dress 3 days before valentine day and got it to ships from 2-3 business days and my order never came yet in it all most June and I order my dress February 10 and I still haven't receive it or heard anything about it and I tried searching to get contact with somebody and can't find no number to reach them like this ### here is RIDICULOUS !

Jan 18, 2017

I ordered 2 dresses from this "company", as they call themselves... I recieved my order 2 months after I payed and What I recieved has nothing to do with the photos they sell you. Poor fabric, miserable color and rough stitching work. We are dealing with a bunch of cheaters and I see no point in even sending the items back to them becouse I understand my money is gone Don't even think of buying from these people!

• Te
      Feb 22, 2017

I am also in a dispute with Rosewe. They refuse to give me the return address !!! Why does PAY Pal allow this fraudulent company to use their payment method. The money was gone from my account long before the item was sent. This is nothing more that a scam and PAYPAL should be accountable also. I am going to persue this with PAYPAL as I have given up dealing with ROSEWE.

• Ba
      May 31, 2017

I received my product and was so very disappointed the dress was nothing like the dress I ordered have not been able to get in touch with anyone to return the product and get my money back this is such a scam they need to take this website off so they won't be able to continue to scam people like that take people money.