RoseGal.com / scam and I have no idea how to get money back

I bought swimsuit and dress from www.rosegal.com, and I was upset that they turned out to be scammers. They took money and provided fake tracking number. After couple of weeks they ignored my emails and my order hasn’t been delivered. I have no idea what to do now, so please maybe someone can help to return money back.The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Ti
Jun 29, 2014

Comments

• Sv
      Oct 09, 2014

I have had the same experience with them!!! SCAMMERS are correct!!! You will be out your money. I filed a dispute with my pal pay account. If you paid with a credit card, or your bank account, file a dispute with their legal/fraud department. They people clearly are ignorant. When they repsonded to me they didn't speak propper English, use propper grammer or sentences and use broken English.

• Fl
      Jan 09, 2015

I had the same problem it cost me £32 to send items back, thay still have, not refunded me! DONT ORDER FROM THIS SITE !

• Va
      Dec 26, 2015

I made the mistake of ordering a gingham hoodie women's size large. It was the size of a youth large. I am 5'7" and weigh 104 pounds. I couldn't get it over my head. I filed a complaint with PayPal since Rosegal customer service wouldn't issue a refund.

• Re
      Jan 06, 2016

Ordered form this company months ago, july last year, have had 2 false claims that goods were being shipped and to date had nothing. Should have read others comments first, avoid this company at all costs!

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Tinyt,

Thank you for recent comments.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,
    Rosegal.com Customer Service

• Em
      Sep 13, 2017

Hi, am Emma.i had a professional hacker helped me hack into my spouse's email and calls log and Facebook account, when i find out he was cheating on me, if you need help you can contact him on murphy.[protected]@gmail.com.i think is high time we take this cheater out for good.Good luck as you find out what your spouse as been hiding from you.(any problem relating to hacking) just a mail and it done. he hacks all most everything from, facebook, emails, text, viber, kik and lot more.if you engaged yourself in a scam and want to get your money back, you can contact him on that too.getting the job done is so easy for him.Emma referred you in.

• Li
      Sep 25, 2017

I got 4 shirts and they do not fit how do I send them back sand them back and get a bigger size. My order number is EV89297470CN THANKN YOU, LINDA WEIGARTZ ;[protected])

Oct 23, 2017

My name is Manoucheca Luma by the way with love

• Te
      Nov 08, 2018

All ways buy from Rosegal and I never hasn't a problem my order on time I'm so happy

• Te
      Nov 08, 2018

I love Rosegal products clothes ect

Jan 22, 2019
    RoseGal - Order ZB1811221046137466 /22.11.2018 (133.42 canadian dollars)

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to make a complaint because the order mentioned above was partially shipped, I did not get all the products that I have ordered.

When will I receive the rest of my products please?If I don't receive the rest of my products, can I get a refund for the products I didn't get?

Thank you for understanding.