RoseGal / I have no idea where my package is!

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

I ordered two items on December 1st, received a message stating my order had been shipped out on December 9th. Christmas came and passed, and still nothing! I was very upset because things I ordered were Christmas presents for my family. I contacted the company several times. But every time I received the same reply "Your package is on it's way." Later I noticed they had a "live chat" option so I decided to give it a try. But I had to wait 30 minutes to "chat" with someone. Their agent said "your order has been shipped, please be patient, it's on its way." I ordered on the 1st, it shipped out on the 9th and now it's January the 5th! How can I be patient? I have no idea where my package is, because the tracking number doesn't work. Never buying from Rosegal again!

Lo
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2016

Dear Londa,

Thank you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,