RoseGalabsolutely disgusted!

Do not waste your money or time and never order anything from Rosegal! I had so many issues with them and their customer service is completely useless. I ordered some items from them and never received my order. So I tried to contact their support but received no response. I sent them messages every day and it actually took me two months to get a reply! Their message stated that they have no idea where my order is and there is nothing they can do! Completely ridiculous! I made my order back in December and it is now February and I received nothing yet! I doubt that I'll ever get my money back so I never requested a refund. That the worst online shopping experience ever! This place needs to be shut down!

Ke
Feb 05, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Key,

Thank you for recent comments.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,
    Rosegal.com Customer Service

• Da
      Nov 29, 2017

Terrible customer service. Gave me a tracking number with DHL. DHL says the number does not exist. Phone number does not work. Chat room is a waster of time. You are warned not to patronize them. My experience looks like I got scammed.