Roni Lynn Deutch / No tax review, no customer service

1 United States

I went to Roni Deutch tax center on Pilot House Road and Jefferson in Newport News and worked with Pam on my tax return. She was having trouble linking my documents and decided she needed to talk to the Help Desk. She told me she'd call me back when she was finished and I could come back in. I left and ran some errands, 4 hours later I got a call back and she told me she couldn't get me a higher return because I made too much money and that the Help Desk had gone over every line with her. I said, okay, I'll come in tomorrow and go over the paperwork and bring you a voided check so I can get direct deposit. She hesitated and said, the check will just get mailed to your house, I said, no, I want direct deposit...she hemmed, she hawed and then she said she had ALREADY submitted my tax return to the IRS and it was too late. Unbelieveable, I didn't get to sign nor approve my own tax return. So she says she will try to get it back but won't know until and will be in the office first thing in the morning to get it resolved. I called the office this morning, she isn't there and neither is the owner...I'm so upset...and I am not going to take this type of service sitting down!

Ia