Rollies.com / did not receive product yet paid 6 weeks ago

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

six weeks ago I made a purchase with rollies.com, to this day i still have not received my purchase. I sent multiple emails and made multiple calls with no response. After 5 weeks of no response I sent an email threatening to go after these people for a refund. Well this got a response, they were sick and could not work due to the flu. So they asked me to be patient as they would get to it right away. Well two weeks latter I still have not received my purchase and no response to the emails I have sent or phone calls I have made. With this in mind I highly recommend avoiding this company or you will be ripped off.

St

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Apr, 2009

The customer was told the order was out of stock and was updated weekly on status on when his order might arrive. I did everything in my power to get this order but when Vaporgenie takes time to build and send orders and my suppliers are waiting a month or more on shipment I am forced to wait as well. This customer knew this even though I was suffering from the Flu I told him it would come. There was no reason for this complaint, as he was constantly updated and when it finally came in we mail it out when we could. It is a shame this happened but that is life of product selling, stock issues. Nothing more to this than that, we did nothing wrong and are happy to say this customer got what he ordered and hopefully will update this to reflect as such.

• Ar
      24th of Aug, 2009

I ordered a product from rollies at the end of march this is now August. Never to receive it, I wrote to them several times with no luck . Finally after saying I was going to take action on them, they finally sent my product!