Rocky Real Estate / Fraud cheat scam beware

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Beware of these guys. They scam you left right and center. They will extract every penny out of you and give you nothing in return. You will end up broke if you deal with them please be aware and careful. They are doing badly because of the financial crisis which has hit real estate in dubai in a big way and so they are stooping to make money every possible way.

Comments

• We
      19th of Sep, 2011

I faced the same too with them. After spending so much to rent property with Rocky, there is zero maintenance support and the maintenance technicians try to take money for petty repairs or else leave the system damaged without repair. Just like a government organization where u need to bribe officers and even technicians or else your maintenance never happens.

• Sp
      25th of Feb, 2012

Rocky real estate in Dubai are frauds, they try to chew all your money through your security deposit based on various excuses like cleaning, painting, keys, rent, etc which are not even black and white on paper and the amount being cut for this is not reasonable but very very high, which makes it clear that they do this to make money.

31st of Oct, 2012

I was supposed to meet the agent. I was on my way to Sports City and tried to call her when I reached Barsha. I was desperately trying for twenty minutes on the side of the road to reach her, but her mobile was switched off. I send her a text message, asking her to call me as soon as possible. This was at around 1600 hrs. I got a call back at 1900hrs, because as she explained to me, her battery was empty.
    The next day I made my way again, but she was not there, even though she knew that I came. I really wanted to have the apartment. I called her and she asked me for my cheque book, which I could have arranged with NBD in two to five working days. She made it very complicated and I asked her if I can not just pay the deposit and I will take care of the cheques.
    She finally agreed after half an hour discussing on the phone and wanted me to come to Bur Dubai the next day to pay the deposit.
    I asked her for what I am actually paying the 3000dhs commission if I get no service and I have to run after her for three days.
    She became really rude and said that I should call back when I am nicer and hung up on me.
    I am really a friendly person. It was just a normal question I asked her.
    I am also in Sales and I would never dare to act this way to potential clients.
    Then I send this complaint to the office and everything I got was. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, please note that all the units are occupied by now.
    Never again with this agency!

• Xs
      6th of Nov, 2012

This real estates are handled by total of 6-7 people from one family. Therefore they have their own way to deal with customers. Most of them especially this sales lady has no customer service skills and no clue on how to handle complaints. When there are so many real estates its better to deal with professionals that care about their work. Even i had a bad experience in a different way.

15th of Jan, 2013

Agreed with you all. That rocky real estate are handled by total of 6-7 people from one family, that’s why they have all unskilled people to work in their bur Dubai office. Their office is real mess and their staff has no professional experience in dealing with the client. I don’t understand as to why the building owners are allowing such blood suckers real estate to come in between the tenant and the building land lords.
    There are many building in UAE which are managed by only land lords and not these blood suckers real estate. These people are just in between the landlords and the tenant and are making huge money out of it.
    Even every real estate in Dubai has their own Terms and conditions which are all in their own favor. The tenant has no other choice rather than signing the contract. Some real estate takes 3% commission and some take 5%. Also their T&C are also different like paying 2 months penalty and some take 3 month penalty rent, if you break the tenancy contract before year end.
    About rocky real estate llc, I would like to advise all you reader to be aware of this particular (dalals) they are not at all fit to make a deal with them. They are purely unprofessional and have no manners to deal with its tenants.
    Once you get into any property managed by rocky real estate llc in uae, you are in a deep ### problem. I have personally faced this all and would like to share my own experience with you all.

15th of Jan, 2013

May God punish rocky real estate for their cruel behaviours.
    They simply harras their clients in many ways and cheat all their money.
    I would request all the building landlords in UAE not to allot your building to rocky real estate llc, they will definetely going to be in a deep problem one day.
    rocky real estate is worst beast in uae.

15th of Jan, 2013

VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE OF ROCKY REAL ESTATE LLC IN DUBAI.
    THEY CHEAT PEOPLE, HARRASS THEM AND CHEAT THEIR ALL DEPOSIT MONEY IN MANY EXCUSES.
    NEVER EVER TRY TO LAND IN ANY PROPERTY BUILDING WHICH ARE MANAGED BY ROCKY REAL ESTATE LLC.
    THEY ARE LIVE BLOOD SUCKER ZOOMBIES

ROCKY REAL ESTATE LLC A BIG FRAUD AGENCY IN UAE

• Na
      24th of Dec, 2013

These Rocky Real Estate guys are Scammers especially Kamal, Wadhwa and their inspectors. Initially they ask you 3000 dhs outside of contract and they make all these stories that if you do not pay you will not get the flat. Then on renewal time, they make problems and harass you so they can get additional 2000dhs from you. These guys are liars, extortionist and money suckers! I hope that the landlords will fo something about these people.

• Ki
      1st of Oct, 2015

The Rocky Real Estate is biggest cheater in UAE. They are not supporting. They are saying you can complaint against this franckly.
    They are giving any deposit return.

Please help us if any one found solution

• Ro
      22nd of Nov, 2015

There is a new conman Abdallah, besides Kamal the bigger one.
    They have nice apartments they are agents for, but are very big thieves. Now they want your past three months bank statements to see how much they can extort from you. Once they receive your bank statements, then only they will tell you the final rent they want.
    lol
    What a bunch of thieves.
    Renters be aware, these scam artists are smooth AT FIRST to get you entrapped and then give you a run for your lives when you see their true colors.

I will actually now look for other options that do not have anything to do with rocky shoddy real estate. Worst real estate company i have come across after living in Dubai for 36 years.

All of the above comments are 100 percent truthful.

30th of Nov, 2015

I should have read this a bit earlier- then I wouldn't have landed in the same puddle. The worst bunch of hooligans ever seen in Dubai! Have seen such people in India, but then it is the first time in Dubai! A disgrace to the whole country! They follow up with you heavily to Get your pay slips, pay your cheques and book the apt- as though it is the last flat on planet earth, once the cheque is in, they bring out the set of hidden charges, if you go ahead and accept that, they still play the attitude and don't deliver on the promised date. Your money's paid, and you still end up without being able to move in. Overconfident as though there is no authority that can question their actions! Is that true? Isn't there a way to teach these guys a lesson?

• Ro
      1st of Dec, 2015
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

Call up RERA and log a complaint.
    They are frightened about RERA like the plague. I scared them with RERA and they had diarhoeaa.
    They came back to me like nitwits and told me they didn't want any paper work from me, just my cheques and visa copies like all other real estate places. Lol
    Bunch of unprofessional Mickey mouses.

• Hd
      20th of Jul, 2016

16 Calls to maintenance in the last week. No response whatsoever. Eventually got hold of him and he said he will call me back in an hour. 2 days later, still waiting. I have logged cases for 5 issues in the villa that is not working/damaged etc. They just ignore you. They even told us that we can go to RERA they don't care, there is nothing we can do to them. Well, ROCKY REAL ESTATE... I am on my way to your office now. YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC REAL ESTATE COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. Please do not do business with these psychopathic, ill-mannered extortionists.

6th of Feb, 2017

This is Rocky Real Estate alright, spot on my experience too. Every document, every process and every step is a battle. They try to scam you every possible way, out of paying what you or the landlord should be paying. I am leaving a perfectly ok property, probably moving next door as I simply cannot deal with them anymore. It's all documented. They are an absolute disgrace.