RoadLoans / Did not want to help me, bad treatment

I called Roadloans to setup a deferment of my June payment. I had a work related jury and could not make a payment until I had a doctor’s release to return to work. I never missed a payment. I was given the run around.

The attitude of their customer service is the worse I have ever heard. They are negative and treated me if the company was doing me a favour. If it was not for me being a customer who pay my bills Roadloands wouldn't last.

I have never been late or missed a payment. This is just part of my troubles with Roanloans even after I made my July 7th payment they took two payments from my account and told me it was my problem after my bank bounded other checks and bills couldn't be paid.

I feel this is one of the worse companies I have done business with. I will never do business with Roadloans again. I suggest everyone, stay away!!! Trouble, Trouble, Trouble!!!

Va

Comments

• Rw
      24th of Aug, 2008

This company is the worst. I was laid off in May and asked that my June payment be deffered and if it was possible to work out a temporary solution till I was able to find another job. I offered to pay the amount of the loan plus half the interest and they told me no and didn't defer my payment.

My car is now on the repo list...again never late!! This is the worst company I have ever, ever dealt with.

Would not recommend them to anyone for ANY reason!