RoadLoans / Did not want to help me, bad treatment
I called Roadloans to setup a deferment of my June payment. I had a work related jury and could not make a payment until I had a doctor’s release to return to work. I never missed a payment. I was given the run around.
The attitude of their customer service is the worse I have ever heard. They are negative and treated me if the company was doing me a favour. If it was not for me being a customer who pay my bills Roadloands wouldn't last.
I have never been late or missed a payment. This is just part of my troubles with Roanloans even after I made my July 7th payment they took two payments from my account and told me it was my problem after my bank bounded other checks and bills couldn't be paid.
I feel this is one of the worse companies I have done business with. I will never do business with Roadloans again. I suggest everyone, stay away!!! Trouble, Trouble, Trouble!!!
More RoadLoans Complaints & Reviews
- RoadLoans - Fraud and cheating! 
- RoadLoans - Takes advantage of vulnerable consumers!
- RoadLoans - Don't deal with them
- RoadLoans - Misleading Advertizing 
- RoadLoans - Big lie
- RoadLoans - why roadloans
- RoadLoans - auto refinance 
- Road Loans - Roadloans pulled my credit report with no authorization from me
- Road Loans/Drive Financial - unauthorized reposession
- Road Loans - Scammers