RN *REALMUSIC / TRANSACTION WITH MY CREDIT CARTE VISA

RUE DE COURRIERE 48GESVES, Belgium Review updated:
3.8
Phone: 0032/81231103
Each month, the 20, a transaction of 23.49 € is output of my Visa card with mention RN *REALMUSIC N° [protected]GB.
I AI NEVER NOTHING SOUSCRIPT at REALMUSIC !!
I want that the operation of flow like member of RN real music of an amount of 23.49 € by Visa card, IS IMMEDIATELY CANCELED or I carry felt sorry for at BBC AIMED for fraud.
rigole luc

Re
  21st of Mar, 2008
b.
  2nd of Apr, 2008
I want the operation be canceled immediately of the transaction on my VISA with mention RN *REALMUSIC N° 866-420-5832GB.

I AI NEVER NOTHING SOUSCRIPT at REALMUSIC !!

Thanks!

Ann Hense
Pe
  7th of Apr, 2008
I bought Real Music and thought it was a one time payment, not monthly. This was in 2007 March. From then on till October 2007 Real charged me over 4300SEK, roughly 400 euro. It´s impossible to cancel or to get hold of anyone. You phone them, and all you get is: " Please phone day time ", no matter what time you call. Pure and simple daylight robbery. They are supposed to be one of the best. I don´t think. P. Sorsa, Sweden.
  8th of Apr, 2008
I had the same pb but I have found HOW TO SOLVE IT.
Go to this site www.real.com
Then go to My account and click on cancel my subscription
And then it's OK.
I'm very angry about Real but I don't remember how I give them my datas.
Good luck to you
Ro
  8th of Jun, 2008
I want the operation be canceled inmediately of the transaction on my VISA with mention RN-REAL MUSIC 866-420-5832 GB (00000300004).
Ra
  4th of Jul, 2008
Hi, I want the operation canceled inmediatly of the trnsaction on my visa card about RN REALMUSIC, HOW DO YOU DO?
  7th of Oct, 2008
Hi, I want the operation canceled inmediatly of my VISA with mention RN- realmusic/866-420-5832
Al
  16th of Oct, 2008
This is the text of an email I have sent to Real

Please note the information below which shows that I have been charged $9.95 four times on 11/12/2002 !!
and have been charged twice for €11.99 on the 9th and 10th sept. 2008, and also one for same amount on 11/08/2008
and there is another €11.99 showing on my credit card statement.
I was not aware that signing up for Real Music meant a monthly charge.
So am now cancelling this subscription forthwith.
I hope to receive some explantion as to why this has happened and a confirmation that it will cease immediately.
Alfred Cox

Customer Support | Legal Notice | Privacy Policy
Ol
  27th of Oct, 2008
Dear all,

I am a member of REALMUSIC and would like to finish with my abbonement. How can I do this?

Thank you very much for providing me with theese informations.

With kind regards,

Oliver Greiner.
Au
  6th of Apr, 2009
Thanks to all of you!

First time, in february 2008 I have been charged of 24, 99€ by REAL.COM/ISVC ORIGINE FRA.
Since each month the 10, I am charged of 11, 99€ by RN *REALMUSIC ORIGINE GBR .

I think it is now finished such as my Visa card was expired at end february, nevertheless I shall go to the bank.
Fr
  15th of Mar, 2011
bonjour à tous
il y a un peu plus d'un mois j'ai acheté réal player plus pour une somme de 35 euros a peu pres en faisant ma commande j'ai bien décoché les pack de réal player supplémentaires et je me vois aujourd'hui décompté une somme de 11, 99 euros pour un abonnement que je n'ai jamais demandé !! j'appelle ceci une arnaque et je veux que l'on m'annule cet abonnement que je n'ai jamais fait ! j'ai essayé de l'annuler moi même mais rien par le net et le n° de tél qu'ils donne est faux !
pouvez vous svp me dire ce que je peux faire ??
merci
Francis Beaumecker
Kn
  5th of May, 2011
Ich habe nichts unterschrieben, aber ich habe mir einmal den kostenlosen Real Player heruntergeladen. Wahrscheinlich hat mich diese Firma als Kunde eingestuft.
Das will ich aber nicht.Mir wird auch laufend @ 9, 95 von meinem Konto abgezogen. Ich weiß nicht, wie man dies beenden kann-
Wenn mir jemand helfen kann, bitte an meine Mail Adresse : bertl.lasinger@aon.at

Da!

Antworte direkt auf diese E-Mail und nutze den Platz, um Informationen hinzuzufügen oder weitere Unterstützung anzufordern. Bitte schicke keine neue E-Mail mithilfe des E-Mail-Formulares ab.

=== Bitte geben Sie Ihre Antwort ueber dieser Zeile ein ===

Kunde 05.05.2011 16:20 GMT+1
Ich spiele diese Spiele nicht.

Sie haben von meinem Konto 2Mal € 8, 11abbuchen lassen.(15.04, 16.04). Das will ich nicht.

© 2011 Big Fish Games, Inc.