RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Harass and scam money from people!

United States Review updated:
I was sent to this company for non-payment of books I did not receive by Scholastics, Inc.

I mailed a check because I could not prove I did not receive these books, and decided just to pay for them instead. After two weeks when my check had not cleared, I called RICA to inquire why and let them know the check had been mailed.

The "Customer Service" woman told me that "the mail is slow, so give it a couple more weeks."
Today, 2 weeks later, I received a threatening letter stating "Since we have not received payment and you have not contacted us"...."we are going to escalate collection efforts"..."unless you pay promptly."

This is undoubtedly the most unprofessional business I have ever had the displeasure of being associated with. You cannot speak to a person when you call. You only get a voice message that says your bill is still due. I think this is a backdoor business run by the crudest kind of scam artist there is.

I have spoken to Scholastics, and they have notations where I have called them and spoken to them numerous times in the last month. I will be paying them, but now have to spend the money to stop payment on my original check.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SO CALLED "COMPANY". Contact your local Atty. General, BBB and FCC and lodge complaints until they are put out of business and not allowed to harass and scam money from people!!!

N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
I'm Being Harass By RMCB. They Want There Money That I Owe Them. I Left Them Know Before 30 Day's. And I Don't Owe Them $ 51.40. I Told Them With In The Time Frame That They Wanted Me To Tell Them? Now? I Want Them To Let Me A Lone. Or I Will Call The State Police On Them For Taking Me?
N  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
I Have The RMCB Want There Money. I Left Them Know In The 30 Day's. They Said We Want You To Try It. I Said NO?? But They Still Went Ahead And Pushed The Mazgines At Me. And Now They Want Me To Pay For Something That I Don't Want. Or I Should Pay For. I Given Them Time To Cancel Me Out Of The Subscription's. But They Were Pushing The Mazgines At Me. If They Don't Stop? I Will Get The State Police. And Report Them For Stilling Money From My Account's. That Is Frud. And I Will Report That.
N  19th of Apr, 2010 by
RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau, Inc.) sent me a collections letter stating that I would have to pay $ 32.39 because of publications I received from PUZZLEMANIA. This is absolute fraud because I NEVER received any such publication NOR did I order such, at any time.

I refuse to pay because this is an act of deliberate malice.

Anyways, I phoned Leona on April 19/2010 @ 1:45 p.m. and she told me she would send the collection notice back to the company and would close the account, which I hope she did.

NOW THE MAIN QUESTION IS, "how is the US/Canada government dealing with such fraudsters and crooks"; how do these agencompanies get their licences to operate (and this is an INCORPORATION. These are blatant criminals who are deliberate in targeting innocent civilians and other organizations.

Can justice be served in such circumstances.
D  26th of Aug, 2010 by
I Never ordered Rack & Gun Hunter Magazine. would please if u would either sent i
t or quit billing me.
N  26th of Aug, 2010 by
[censor] YOU
N  26th of Aug, 2010 by
Its all a rip off you get billed for some thing u never get

RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) Logo RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau)
4 Westchester Plaza Suite 100