RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Harass and scam money from people!
I was sent to this company for non-payment of books I did not receive by Scholastics, Inc.
I mailed a check because I could not prove I did not receive these books, and decided just to pay for them instead. After two weeks when my check had not cleared, I called RICA to inquire why and let them know the check had been mailed.
The "Customer Service" woman told me that "the mail is slow, so give it a couple more weeks."
Today, 2 weeks later, I received a threatening letter stating "Since we have not received payment and you have not contacted us"...."we are going to escalate collection efforts"..."unless you pay promptly."
This is undoubtedly the most unprofessional business I have ever had the displeasure of being associated with. You cannot speak to a person when you call. You only get a voice message that says your bill is still due. I think this is a backdoor business run by the crudest kind of scam artist there is.
I have spoken to Scholastics, and they have notations where I have called them and spoken to them numerous times in the last month. I will be paying them, but now have to spend the money to stop payment on my original check.
PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SO CALLED "COMPANY". Contact your local Atty. General, BBB and FCC and lodge complaints until they are put out of business and not allowed to harass and scam money from people!!!
More RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- RMCB - Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Deceptive business practices! 
- Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Scam collection agency 
- RMCB Collection Agency For Creative Home Arts Club - Cannot reach them by phone 
- RMCB & Verizon - Bogus Wireless Phone No. charges
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau, Inc) - Highlights for Children Subscription 
- RMCB - heartwarming books (harlequin reader service)
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) - I made the payment already
- RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) - Debt collector for medical bills
- RMCB - Bill does not exist
- RMCB - Cooking Club of America