Rite Aid / cashier

4720 B Lee HighwayArlington, VT, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 703 524 9003

On 11/19/08, I stop by my local Rite Aid and waited in line about 5 minutes with one cashier in front Named Greg, it was 6:10 Pm, almost the rush time.
I walked to the register and Said I wanted to use my Rite aid gift card to pay for my shopping and some how it was not working and I asked Greg to try it again, which He did it and I said Ok Let me a have a copy of that reciept so I will follow up what is wrong and will pay in cash Now, Greg the cashier he said to me wait and he started calling the customer behind me and I said we are not done yet and your calling the next customer, he grebed my bag and put it on other side of register and wanted to get my soda box also, where I did not allowed him to do it, and soda box got ripped and can's where all over on floor and I said you need to call your manager, he said next please and he just wanted to ignored me and keep going on, so the lady store manager came and it seeded like she had hard days already, , , but still she was very friendly not like the associte greg, very RUDE.
she handle everything very nicely and I paid and left the store.
I been going to that store alot but I have never seen that man before, , maybe and not knowing what he is doing to the customer.

Comments

Fo
  6th of Mar, 2009
I went to Rite Aid in Greefield Ohio and they had a display with alot of items and in front of each there were several signs saying 50% off so I pick up 2 of the items took to cashier she rung them up at regular price and I told her that they were on the shelf that said 50% off She said that the items on them shelves were over stock items and they are not 50% off. So I told her she need to take off the sighns then and she said nope cause that keeps people guessing . I wont go back to Rite Aid if thats how they want to run the store.
Sw
  20th of Mar, 2009
I work for Rite Aid in NYC and we are told if a sign is up and it is incorrect (outdated etc) we have to give that customer the item at that price because it is our mistake. It would be considered false adbvertising if we didn't. But I am talking about a regular display, not 1 item placed on a shelf by someone in passing. Plenty of times the price stickers aren't changed when the computers price is updated and we also must adjust the price.
I'm sorry you had to deal with a jerk

Rite Aid Corporation Logo Rite Aid Corporation