Riddex Plus / the solution

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

Having read all of these Riddex complaints, I think everyone should go find the Riddex CEO, take him to the bank, get out all of the his ill gotten money, go to the factory, tie him to a stake, place all of his dirty money around him and set him on fire. Place Riddex units all around him, and turn them on, so the factory bugs will have something to sit on while they watch him burn. you won't have to listen to the screaming, if you place the mice from your house in a cage and place the cage over this guys head, before you light him up.

Ga

Comments

• Zi
      31st of Dec, 2008

I like that solution

• Yk
      30th of Jan, 2009

Oh My Godd!!! This is hilarious I love you whoever you are marry me LOL hahahaahah!!!

31st of Jan, 2009

I ordered this product not online but via the stupid program SABADO GIGANTE where they advertise this crap, so I called the 1 800 number and they didn't even answered my call but asked me to leave a voicemail with name and number and so, they called me 2 days after and I ordered it. After I placed the order went to check online and found out the product was 3 times cheaper than what I payed so I called them back after 20 mins. to CANCEL the order and this THIEVES DONT WANT TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, the charge was made on my debit card and they say that once the transaction is been made they can't cancel it and if they do they will only refund me only 50% ($45) instead of $90.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SABADO GIGANTE PROGRAM CAN SPONSOR THIS CRAP ... AND THEY FOOL PEOPLE MY MENTIONING THEY ARE CALLING FROM THAT PROGRAM AND THEY BRAG ABOUT THE CREDIBILITY OF DON FRANCISCO ... THEY SHOULD KNOW WHAT GARBAGE THEY ARE SPONSORING

I don't know what to do and if anybody knows about a way to make this RIP OFF PUBLIC AND LEGAL, PLS give some advice.