Richmond American Homes / No refund of deposit!
Letter to Attorney General:
As a consumer from your state, I felt it was my responsibility to bring to your attention the following incident.
15 days ago we put $4000 down on a deposit for a home to built.
due to circumstances my husband lost his job, therefore we did not qualify for a RHM loan, The permit has only just been requested, and they have not even broke ground.In the contract it states that if you get loan denial within 30 days, you will receive a refund. Well they are not giving us back our money, no-one will return our calls, we are at a total dead end, i have become ill because of this, i also have 2 small children, we really need the money refunded to us, there quick to take your deposit but never to give it us back..can someone help us..please, all we want is our money back!
As a resolution, I would like the following:
We want a full refund, we gave them everything they need including letter of denial, even Richmond Home Mortgage told us they will refund our money. All we are getting is a [email protected]
Please contact me if you need more details regarding this incident.
More Richmond American Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Richmond American Homes - Rip off! 
- Richmond American Homes - They are the worst 
- Richmond American Homes - Do Not Build with them
- Richmond American Homes - Don't buy
- Richmond American Homes - Leaky ceiling and poorly installed front door
- M.D.C. Holdings / Richmond American Homes - poor and dangerous craftsmanship performed in kitchen
- M.D.C. Holdings / Richmond American Homes - false promises
- M.D.C. Holdings / Richmond American Homes - windows disconnected from frame and leaking, multiple faulty plugs, bad inside framing
- Richmond American Homes - new home
- Richmond American Homes - zoned air conditioning failure