Rich Dad Education / Education scam
I paid for a 3-day real estate training seminar (10/3/08 – 10/5/08) and what I got was a 3 day sales pitch on additional seminars. When the “instructor” was asked several times when we would be receiving training he stated that “you didn’t expect to receive detailed information on real estate in 3 days did you?”
A large chunk of the seminar was about success stories of people who used the additional training. The instructor talked a lot about the deals he has done. During a small chunk of the seminar he talked about his personal life, family, his weight loss success, etc. He talked a lot about the Cash Flow 101 game; also for sale. And attendants played the game several times during the “training”.
Bottom-line, this seminar is a sales pitch disguised as an education seminar. Don't waste your money.
I have contacted Whitney Education today and left a message for Rachelle Stokes; I have also faxed them a request for refund. No one ever called me back.
More Rich Dad Education Complaints & Reviews
- Wealth Intelligence Academy / Rich Dad Education - False Advertising, Aggressive Marketing, Predatory Practices 
- Rich Dad Coaching - Cancellation 
- Rich Dad Coaching - Entrepreneurial Coaching a Total Rip-Off 
- [Resolved] Tigrent Rich Dad Poor Student - The puppet master lee escobar 
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Rip Off 
- Rich Dad Coaching / Rich Dad Experts - Rich dad coaching - very difficult to
- Rich Dad Education - This man gave us a lot of unnecessary information
- Rich Dad Coaching - They are artists, who hunts for the money
- Rich Dad Education - PROGRAM
- rich dad - refund