Rhapsody / crecit card
Rhapsody has been charging my credit card inappropriately since November. They have my email address, and credit card number, but the WRONG NAME. I think that the mistake is on their end -- the company changed from Real Networks, to Rhapsody International around April.
So they agree to "cancel" the account now but won't refund the money, because of "fraudulent" use of the card. And furthermore, except that it is not my name, they won't tell me the name that is using my card, "for security reasons."
What kind of BS is this?
The credit card company agrees to reverse the charges and "investigate" . We'll see.
More Rhapsody Complaints & Reviews
- Rn Real Com Online & Rn Rhapsody Music - illegal deduction of funds from my account 
- Napster - fraudulent credit card charges 
- Rhapsody - Cancelling Membership 
- Rhapsody.com - Automatically billed for services I did not order 
- RN Rhapsody Music - billing after cancelling program 
- Napster - customer service
- Rhapsody Music Service - Unauthorized charges
- Napster / Rhapsody International - unauthorized credit card charges
- RN *RHAPSODY MUSIC - unauthorized charges
- Rhapsody - Internet Fraud