Reward Zone USA / apple iphone xs
On usarewardspot.com, I was asked to provide some of my information, complete a survey and an offer to recieve an iPhone XS. I completed the survey and offer multiple times and was still brought back to do it all over again. I spent an hour on this website and I have proof of completing the offer. This is honestly not fair and I would like my iPhone XS. Please get back to me, Thank You from an unsatisfied person.
Updated by Unsatisfied User100000, Jan 23, 2019
Dear Reward Zone USA, on usarewardspot.com, I am writing this regarding my experience. Very Recently I've had a bad experience with your site. I'll explain how. First, I am asked to provide information, fill out a quick survey, and complete an offer to recieve an iPhone XS. It wasn't hard, but honestly a little bit frustrating. I did what was asked of me multiple times and was brought back to restart and do it over again. I spent an hour on your website trying to claim my iPhone XS that was said to be reserved for me. I have proof of completing the offer of my choice provided from you. I am very unhappy. This is very unfair and I would like to recieve my iPhone XS. Thank You, from an unsatisfied person.
More Reward Zone USA Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Reward Zone USA - $1000 walmart card 
- Reward Zone USA - $1000 amazon gift card 
- [Resolved] Reward Zone USA - $1000 amazon gift card 
- Rewardzoneusa.com an RZU website - $1000 amazon gift card 
- RewardZoneUSA.com - constant emails after unsubscribe 
- Reward Zone USA - offers fauls incentive for completing offers
- Reward Zone USA - $1000.00 check they didn't pay
- Reward Zone USA - scan took my bank details
- Reward Zone USA - iphone x
- Reward Zone USA - survey