SCS Health Products
3007 Green Street
Phone: 866-667-0877
Same as everyone else. No one who speaks English clearly. Refused to cancel in a timely manner. Sent product 1 day prior to charging account $88+ to deliberately post on a Saturday when you can't call your bank. Total scammers. AOL advertised this product and I am thinking about canceling my membership (15 years) because they allow this on their pages. I understand they can't keep it off the Internet, but AOL can decide not to run scams like Dentech, Dazzlewhite, and Resv TRIAL OFFERS! The worse part is that they have your credit card number. What good does a cancellation # do if they still have your credit card number. I hate thieves!

A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
I also fell victim to the Resveratrol Ultra web site. It had everything on it, the video with Barbara Walters, it even mentioned Oprah & Dr. Oz, listed CNN, Web MD, Fox News, Fortune Magazine etc. They offered a sample of Resveratrol for 99cents !! I sent for it. I received a sample labeled Resveratrol Ultra, but upon closer examination, it was NOT resveratrol but an Advanced Cleansing Formula!! This unhealthy junk had silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate in it, this is a harmful toxin. To top it off, I got another charge on my account for $87.13!!
I t took 2 days and many phone calls to get to speak to someone in Hollywood, FL.!!! I closed my account with them ( which is strange because I did NOT realize I ever opened one to begin with-such a scam) I returned their junk and notified my credit card co. about the incident. Hopefully they will have to give me a credit back.
If this has happened to you, be sure to notify your credit card co. and talk to someone in the Dispute Dept. they are very helpful. Their brochure lists them as: Resveratrol Ultra, 3007 Greene St. Hollywood. Fl.33020. I have found they have many other names and numerous phone numbers. BEWARE