Resellerratings.com

Posted:

On the merchant side this site is absolutely a nightmare

3.75
Resellerratings.com
resellerratings.com
On the merchant side this site is absolutely a nightmare. The technology is horrible. They do not verify reviews, so, if a competitor, ex employee or general troublemaker wants to leave negative reviews they DO NOT phone or email the reviewer asking for proof of a transaction. Since Google has decided for some odd reason to index these reviews, this can severely impact your business if false negatives are posted.
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

D  14th of Mar, 2011 by    -1 Votes
This is inaccurate. If you flag a review, ResellerRatings absolutely does contact the reviewer to obtain proof of their order in the form of a valid order confirmation email. Over 1, 000 retailers participate at ResellerRatings. A complete list of benefits can be found at http://www.resellerratings.com/merchant-solutions and http://www.resellerratings.com/merchant-solutions-feature.
A  17th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
I created a trial merchant account to test their service. Their rules said very clear that I can delete my account with no obligation if I didn't want to buy a subscription. They asked me anyway for my card details just in case I want to buy a subscription. I gave them my card details and I tested their site just for 2 hours. I didn't collect any reviews, I just wanted to check something in their interface to see if it suited my purpose. This didn't happen so I wanted to delete my account but I didn't have this option. I thought maybe they will ask me at the end of the trial if I want to buy a subscription and I thought I would tell them at that point I'm not interested.

But 30 days later they took 99$ from my card and a few hours later when I asked them for a full refund because I didn't use and didn't intend to use their site they said "you were suppose to delete your account if you didn't want to be billed". I checked again my account thinking I missed the delete or suspend account option but guess what: there is no option available to delete or suspend your account. Basically you try their site but you are forced to pay at least 1 month of subscription. I already made a charge back request at my bank, now I'm waiting for the result. Of course, I canceled that card to prevent them from steeling another 99$.

Shame on you for deceiving and steeling!!!
N  17th of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
They never contact reviewers and they delete reviews to harm merchants in order to threat the merchants to pay for their cheating program. resellerratings.com is a dirty fraudulent website forces merchants to pay with their bad practices

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree